Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 29, 2008

sobss..

ohmyfreakinggoddddd!!!

i hate myself man.. i cannot understand some science stuffffff.. i woke up like 8.30.. study study until now, also nothing going in.. i am so freaking annoyed and frustrated with myself.. PLUS.. my neighbour's babiesssss all shouting here, screaming there, crying here, begging there.. my gawdddddddddddd!!!!!!!

i feel like tearing their heads off mannnn... *sigh*...

so.darn.frustrated.

arghhhhh!!!!

kor, i think i cannot keep my promise la... i dun think i can score.. seeing my keadaan like that.. *sigh*


***
help me, please... i'm begging the SHIT out of you..
please??? =(
pleaseee????? o.o
i told you i will blog.. i cannot tahan abandoning my blog... or should i say.. how i feel.. =(

No comments: