Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2008

ohgod..

ohmy freaking godddd... i want leona lewis and taylor swift's piano score book or wateverrrr~~ you call that.. niro is like helping me find on the internet.. but all is like need money.. so is like almost the same as buying it at Kinokuniya.. but is damn freaking expensive.. like.. RM 85 a book.. my gawwwddddddd~~~ *sigh*...

sakit hati larhh,. stupid ade not replying me.. aihh.. too busy replying OTHER ppl.. yishhh.. o.o...

Because I told you,
you would live to regret it
Now I don't wanna make you feel bad
But when it comes to me just forget it
I'll be the best you never had
You put me through so many emotions
Now baby it's your turn for that
Cause in your empty heart I have left a mark
The best you never had..

No comments: