Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2008

super tired..

ohmygoddd.. can i go die now??

today.. i was KINDA hyper in the morning.. actually.. i dont remember about my crazy-ness today.. i think.. i wasnt hyper.. i was emo.. cause of the sadness that we got to the second batch for that thingy.. but i'm not really sure..

i only remember i was super hyper when KH subject started and was emo when KH subject ended.. *sigh*.. and then went for Science and Maths.. it was fun though..

went back at like 3.30 cause of the class tambahan.. it really helped a lot.. then suddenly i got headache.. dammmitttt.. and then.. i asked my mom to bring me to cut my hair.. before she go to aus.. if not later disturb my dad to bring me..

so, i came home about 4.30.. and then.. i was resting.. then i was like "ohshit!!" i thought i dont have my piano anymore.. then it turns out to be there's still class.. and i force myself to bathe.. i was so tired and was having a bad headache.. then after that, i practice.. and then i fell asleep... CAN YOU IMAGINEE?? i'm practicing my piano and i fell asleep.. that shows how tired am i.. *sigh*.. then.. i didnt know my teacher reached my house.. while she was like walking up the stairs only i quickly wake up.. phew! closee.. and then while i was playing songs for her to listen, while she was sms-ing.. my eyes were closed.. so darn sleepy.. shitty ass la.. still having headache..

apa laaa yang telah berlaku???
sialll nyaa~~ aihh..

idiotic headache...

No comments: