Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

cousin's cousin

ohmygod!!! remember i said, my cousin was onlinee~~ later on... he said he online because his another cousin want to use it... then later i was chatting with THAT cousin.. i didnt know who is he.. and i thought he is another 12 year old or younger kid.. so!, i was talking to him like a 3 year old... talking.word.by.word... cause his english was not that good.. so i made conclusions that he was young.. and and HE TURNS OUT TO BE 18! so paisehhhh...

but i still didnt believe.. so i upgraded my english.. and i asked him wat course he is taking, and which college did he go.. cause i figured if he is lying, (cause i scared my cousin prank me), he wont be able to answer my question.. then he told me he was doing engineering in megatech college.. eventhough i dont know which college is that.. but still i think its somekind of college.. haha.. i feel so badd.. ahahaha..

and then, he turn out to be playing with my brothers last time.. cause he asked me wheather i'm alex sister??? i was like, YOU KNOW HIM??? then he was like "for sure laa...".. and actually he knows me too... ~~ hahaXDD.. but the last time he saw me was like when i was 4~~.. i was like mygoddd.. he can rememberrr~~

OHMYGODDD... and then.. the worst part is.. i visited his friendster... and he turn out to be a st.johner.. and he was linked Mr. Gengta very well.. i was so shock.,, and he turns out to be close to him.. he even told me what rank is mr.gengta.. which i dont know.. (dont scold me.. i mmg very outdated... )and the brother was even closer to Mr.Gengta.. which is like 29 years old.. my godd... and i said.. wat a small world.. he said.. " i feel, its not the world small.. its Malaysia which is small.." and i cant help but to agree with him.. haha

and then i asked him wheather he knew my name.. he was like lol.. sandra lo.. i was like.. my goddd.. i dont even know who the hell he is and he know so much about me~~ hahaha..

ohmygodddd!!! and the worst thing is he is related to so many people through friendster to me.. he evn knows mei mei, and like so many ppl.. rujin somemore, connected to xiao wei, vivian.. even to my brother's girlfriend.. wathehell..~~ wow.. godddd!!! and jia jun somemore.. wth.. jeremy somemore.. how the heck..?! so many SBU ppl.. present ones and last time ones.. goddd!! malaysia is reallyyy smalll... i cant deny it... hahaXD

No comments: