Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

=) --> =( ???

today.. was fun?? why is everyday fun?? hahaXDDD.. kept hanging out with syara and kok weng.. damn funnyyy.. we laugh non-stop.. but one thing for sure.. aaron and him is like dirty?? ugh!! me and syara were like.. ewh.. shut up.. they were talking bout tien soong.. ewh.. disgusting.. that he dont zip his pants after he pee.. he wash his hands, then only zip.. such a disgusting person.. there's more but i dont think its suitable for my beautiful innocent blog.. haha.. XDDD...

solliii soli.. i keep talking and crapping with syara and kok weng until i abandon adeline.. she seem so.. sad?? today... aihh... cheer up mannn.. maybe because i abandon her.. i know she loves me A LOTTTTT~~~

but kok weng was right.. why do i always stare at ppl.. and when they look at me back, i would be rolling my eyes.. yeah!! i realise that too.. cool~~ haha.. XDD

my mom is going to australia in a few hours timeeee~~~ my elder bro kesian larhh.. there, alone.. tsk..tsk.. =) right.. i'm starting to crap?? yeah.. i thought so too.. haha..

ade ade!! where's the paper when we were drawing during english time???? s..send to me~~~~ kk???

oh, and one thing for sure.. I DO NOT ANTI-ARIFF KAYH!?! just.. dunno?? i just.. dun anti him~~ hooww caann yoouuu saayy thattt... *sigh*

No comments: