Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

=D??

hmmm.. wat should i post todayyy??? probably about today.. (duhhhh....)

this morning.. i barely talk.. and in class.. i barely talk to.. then i felt really sleepy.. or something.. so i just sleep.. i heard siew jin, low, sheau hwa and ade talking loudly.. laughing loudly.. and the moment i put my head on the table, they kept queit... i know they are whispering.. cause its like SUDDENLY so queit.. whispering bout me.... i wanted to get up and look at them and see what are their reactions, gossiping abou tme halfway and i look up.. i think i will scared the shit ou tof themm haha... then on secong thought.. its better if i just show a sign that i am actually listening to them.. like give them my precious fourth fingerr???

i was laughing like shit queitly... then i decided not to la~~.. nevermindddd.. let them think i am emo... so fun!! hahahahXDDD... i think they will go wth.. and smack me tomorrow.. hahaha XDD

then after recess, i cannot tahan di... so i talk.. but not as hyper as yesterday.. thanks to SOME teacher outside there who slapped me to wake up when i was sleeping during KH paper.. for i dunno how many timesss... arghhh~~~ you.know.who... and then.. after that.. it was BM period.. so.. the teacher came in and jaga us for the exam.. since i cannot sleep.. cause i already WOKE up... and everyone is sleeping.. cause no one slept when SHE came in.. so i took out a piece of paper and wrote so many things to adeline.. then we were passing and passing and passing to each other whenever the teacher wasnt looking... =P and there's where i knew your blog address.. =P

there's one time, when i finish writing.. i thought of passing the paper to adeline cause i saw teacher closed her eyes.. to double check.. i look at her again, and to my horror.. she was looking straight to my eyes... i quickly look down and i was laughing like shit myself... hahaXDD..

the post before this post was random.. so, ignore ittt... hahaXDDD... adeline is reallyy going madd.. she soooo... 6 letters, start with an "S".. (dun ask me what is that ANYMORE ARR...)

siewjin gave me a PIECE of advice todayy.. haha..i bet she will go wth.. when she's reading this... to my surprise.. i agree with her.. and i was telling her so many things.. then she was like "huh??, wat do u meannn???" i was like -_-"" nevermindddddd...~~

since you italic me, i shall italic YOU too~~... (i know its stupid...=P) how do u expect me to talk to you like we use to before when you didnt even dare to talk or look at me????? you didnt even come up and say hi or watever you call it... and whaattt??? you were not angry at me also???? not angry can scold the shit out of me arr??? probably, when you are happy, you will scold the shit out of ppl.. then, she will be kena-ing a lot from you... kesiannn~~

may god bless you, adeline... or shall i say blast?? =P

No comments: