Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 11, 2008

another lost..

good.. now you are angry at me..

well, i already thought of it.. and actually, i already know the consequences of posting this kind of thing.. i already knew it.. its okayy..

whaatt?? i'm not sad?? i'm very happy is it?? oh, if that's your point of view of me.. then fine.. its my fault.. everything is my bloody fault.. its started from me..

blame me for everything..
blame me for her sadness,
blame me for her sorrowness,
blame me for her emo-ness,
blame me for her cries,
blame me for her tears,
it's my fault...

i cant believe it.. do i look happy to you?? thanks anyway.. for the great support..

i understand anyway.. i'm not saying this sarcastically... its from the deep bottom of my heart.. i'm not bull shitting..

bye..

No comments: