Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

hyper in action

lalala~~~ i'm free from emo!!! at lasttt~~~~!!! all my problems are down in hellll~~~... hahahaha!!!.. righttt... -_-"

i was..or am.. super hyper today... laughing the shit all day longggg.. its been sooo longggg.. i talked so muchh and crapped so muchh and laughed even much-errrrr!! it must be the sheau hwa.. cause i didnt see her for so many days.. and she is a big fan of mine.. so, maybe i missed my bigggggggg fannn... hahaha!!...

i tour around the school today.. and sheau hwa said i am so much worst than PMS.. cause you are like having 1000 different emotions in a minute.. i cant help but to agree with herrrrr~~.. ahahaha... i dunno i did how many crazy and stupid things today... the crossword puzzle, the handmade masterpiece in tissue.. with i spoilt it... ugh!... but the crossword puzzle i made was fun... it made me so happyyy when ade, low, sheau hwa and siewjin.. took time to find all the words.. which actually contain names of my 13 closest friends and 5 of my pet-siblings... malas lah nak post the picture.. got to go through so many stuff... maybeee.. i post laterrrr larrr..

its SO not fairrr when i'm hyper and there's nobody online to let me disturb.. darn it... after school, when i was waiting for my mom.. alesha, syara, kok weng, tabitha, michelle, low, and me.. crapped so much.. its more on ME.. i crapped so much that i havent been crapping the last few days.. i talk and laugh like there's no tomorroowwwwwwww~~~...

my blog song and the header is so damn emo.. i.had.to.change.it.. but i like it.. but stilll.. it has to go... =) i'll change it laterrr.. just bare with it, for a little whileeee.. okayyyyy??? ;)

i'm not angry with you anymore so dont give me that fierce look that even adeline is scared of it... tsk..tsk... contol mannn~~~... but of course, you can be angry at me.. for.. i dunno wat... up to you ;D i hate being emo.fullstop.

adelineeeee~~~ BEWAREEE!!! the stabbings and the chainsaw massacre.... *sound of the stabbings*... haunt you at night... wakakakaka~~~....

i know my post, is,.. so...so.. hyper?? and its getting annoying.. its annoying me toooooo~~~... so i shall stopp???

yeah, i think i shoulddddd ;DDDDDD

tatatatatatatatatA~~~~~

No comments: