Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2009

and it goes.. "POP!"

early morning, at 7 something, my phone was ringing with messages ady.. I woke up from my bed reluctantly and get my phone which wouldnt stop vibrating if I dun read the msg.. I open my inbox.. and.. Derek.. =.=" asking for someone's number =.="

reason? want to disturb that person... .. . .

wtheck.
then, continue sleeping and woke up at about 11.30am.. nono.. it's 11.32am.. hahaXD alex was like, "SANDRAAAAA!!!!! why are you not awakeeeee!!!!" cause everyone was downstairs waiting for me to go for brunch.. then i was like, "harrrrr?? *still in a sleepie mood* no one woke me up also... . .. " then, my mom came and woke me up.. so, when i was ready, i went down.. and my first expression was, "where's everyone?"

T.T

they left without me.. like wth.. wake me up and left =.=" i called my dad and i said, "u wake me up, and you guys left?? =.= " he was like, "okok.. come back to fetch you.."

so, we went to Tesco to have brunch.. omg.. my dad is really.. .. . . funny and.. . .. erm.. . i dunno.. gosh! my mom, bro and I can let him gek sei ady.. he's got some natural humour in him. HAHA..

came back, and open my email inbox which contain 1206 unread msg.. and read only the email that my junior send me about the games. I wonder HOW MANY SECONDS they use to think of the game.. it's SO RIDICULOUS.. grr.. then, I continue watching Hana Yori Dango.. halfway watching, got sms from Derek.. and guess what it says??

I love u..

=.=" I was like.. SO OBVIOUS THAT SOMEONE TOOK DEREK'S PHONE and sms me.. =.=" see the way that person type that sentence, I also know who is that ady.. =.=" i told them straight to the face that it's SO OBVIOUS it wasnt derek.. and they tried to act stupid and keep denying... =.=" i was like, "YOU THINK I'M STUPID arrh?? somemore i knew you guys are having tuition together.. =.=" and in the end, Derek was like, "ahaha. okok.. VERY SMART!"

*wink wink!* =D

after one disc, i wanted to get ready for tuition.. but.. tuition was cancelled.. hmm.. then kantoi from my mom.. cause adeline's mom called and complaint cause the teacher told us the class was cancelled last minute.. so.. yeah..

I saw this picture in tesco.. and I couldnt stop laughing at the singer's lame.. It REMINDS me of Low.. ahahhahahahaXDD

and then, since there was no tuition, I did my maths correction.. and I realised.. . .. . .. I cant do the correction.. becaues i GOT WRONG FOR THAT QUESTION, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HOW TO DO! cause when teacher discuss, i wasnt here.. so.. aih.. and then, i went and TRIED to do my Kerja Kursus Moral and my DCLDS report.. but, after doing one small part.. my mom said, need to fix some electricity thingy.. so have to off my comp.. aih.. mission failed..


when i was doing my report and stuff, I ate this bubble gum.. then okay.. blow until so big.. find it so cool.. so i kept blowing.. "whoah.. so fun so fun..," said my head.. then suddenly.. "POP!" and all the sticky subtances landed on my face.. i was like, "EWHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" and straight away throw the bubble gum away.. and BLARDY HELL.. i took an HOUR to wash it off.. it wouldnt come off! omgg.. my face damn sticky man.. eventhough i keep washing my face with the face cleanser like A THOUSAND TIMES! T.T

dammit.. T.T

so, i on my laptop which doesnt require any electricity because it's charged.. and i continue watching Hana Yori Dango 2.. damn la.. dilemma about the two guys.. pity Tsukushi larrr.. cant stop hugging my bear while watching =DDD hehe.. my mom came in while i was doing my work.. then she was like playing with my bear while talking on the phone.. i was like.. O.O.. . . . hahaXD

okayy.. i got to get ready for my dinner with my famileh fwends.. buh bye! =D

ps: it's STILL STICKY... T.T i wonder if if sticks on my hair, i would need to go bald like Britney Spears.. T.T

No comments: