Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6732km away from all of you (>.<)

early morning, I was reluctant to wake up from my comfrotable bed. Not excited AT ALL. Ifeel like sleeping and just miss the bloody plane. But unfortunately, i cant. With my parents rushing me for this and that, it's impossible. So my dad sent my mom and I to Sentral. We took a train to KLIA. and had free McD for breakfast because we were in a rush and the queue was so long. so one of the worker just quickly shove us with some hash browns. So nice of him. it was F.O.C. and then, we went to the the Boarding Room and flew to Sydney.

I was moody at first but a bit okay later on. and now, I think, fine =) the weather here is so colddd! ( >.<) and when i wanted to get down from the plane, I on my phone and i was like, "EH! no line wan?!" hahahaXD before that, went to coffee bean. RM 15. i expected 15 something but then the bill came and it was RM 15 ONLY. And i wonder why, later only I did realise that i was in an AIRPORT! no TAXXIEEEEE~~ hahaXD

anyway, I'm kinda tired to elaborate more. Just see the pics larh!


check in~
kinda in an emo mood that time.
takda orang punyaaa~
random pic..
KLIA~ i dunno why there's a castle there suddenly..
airportiee~
kk-chakk! =D boarding thingy..
see mwah planiee??
while waiting for my mommmyyyyyy~~
it was 8am. and my mom demanded to drink this.
damn yummeh! hahahaXDDD drinking ice blended at 8am =D
airport atmosphere.. hahaXD in the boarding room.
la la la~ walk into the planee~
i look like somekind of angel that god send. HOT angel.. HAHAXD =D jk!
random~

damn fake this one.. i dun even have the mood. like emo emo onlyy..

I wrote this on the plane,
"JAH! it's 4.22pm now. Sydney time, 6.22pm. In the planieee noww and its so dark outside.. like at night already. The SHATTERPROOF WINDSCREEN of the plane is so cold. I watched two movies. Just now, got into the plane only then Chee Enn was the last person to message me. HAHA.. she was so lucky. I was about to off the phone already.. So far, Yuenping, Puiyi, Emily, Weixing, Zkang and Chee Enn are the ones who replied my messages. I cant check the others who replied but that was when I already off my phone (>.<) haha. I watched 2 movies, which are Bride Wars and Marley & Me while my mom watched Paul Blart: Mall cop and the Confessions of a shopaholic. my goshh! when she was watching the Paul Blart.. she was laughing her ass off..SO LOUD!! i was like, wthelll.. . . and i need to keep on ask her to lower down her voice.. all the other passengers were like turning and looking at her.. walao.. wanted to hide my face.. So yeah, i watched Bride Wars.. oklaaa.. not THAT good la.. but it reminds me of appreciating friends eventhough sometimes you hate them so much but in the end, they are the ones will be there for you. Well, I ate my lunch while watching. Had nasi lemak and it was delicious.. got so many food man.. Ferrero Rocher la la, fruits la, juices laa, tea laa.. croissant la, ice cream la.. energy bar la.. walao... eat until can burst.. then, slept for 2 hours while listening to some music.. walao.. the plane was so unstable lagi, apabila aku buka itu newspaper.. saw an article about the plane which went missing after it was struck by a lightning. Hmm, scary and then, watched Marley &Me. Didnt get to really finish it but it was ending already. So yeah, that's all.. Chao chao! =D"
there was times where I was just looking out the window and start thinking what is actually going on. And i guess I finally figured it out.. =) I should be happy to have him. He's perfect. For me, at least =)

after 8 hours of flight, finally =)
random also~
get into whattt??
some shop... its like our GURMAN..
and i saw this dispenser in the ladies' toilet.. i was like, wth???
our place, is like they have dispenser for the thing only.. HERE, there have Versace perfume, lip gloss, chapstick.. MASCARA also god.. wth??
u dunno what's the feeling of keep taking pictures of the same stupid face without anyone beside.. like SS ONLY!
this boy is so the damn cute!

we were waiting for the queue.. VERY LONGGGG.. luckily this boy entertained us..
they are like SO CUTEEEE!!! entertain us by making their mom so frustrated but being cute at the same time.. hahaXD
thanks for the cool welcome =.= not warm welcome..
i came out of the airport only, my first sentence was,"WA LAO!!! so coldddd!" and then i saw this.. hahaXD
lights in the citeh!
random alsoo~
i thought is YMCA, but after i took only i realised the M is actually a W.. hahahahaXD

somewhere near my bro's place.. i was like so blur.. taking so many luggage and like my mom walked so fast.. so i was left behind.. behind as in the OPPOSITE ROAD. i look like some girl who run away from home, dunno where to go,.. especially with my sad sad face.. it makes things worst (>.<)
my bro, his fren and I went to Mc D.. and the food there is different. SO MUCH NICER!


the SUPER SMALL LAPTOP that i am using and also that i can barely see.. hahaXD



the night view. I will take a nicer one later.. my cam is sucky. The night view from my brother's penthouse is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! fuyhhhh!
anyway, its 2am here already.. goodnight. I jet lag ady.. buh byee~~
love ya ppl! =DDD
ps: i bet M'sia is not that HOT anymore cause I'm gone. hahaXD OR it's still the same? cause my hotness so strong until you guys STILL can feel it.. hahahaXD

No comments: