Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's really not okay.

Just not in the mood.

*sigh*

"why does God make life so complicated?"
"because if life is simple, add maths wouldn't exist.."


thanks weixing. It is indeed a very good answer.


my mom and I went shopping at Parramatta.. as if u guys know where.. . =.= well, it is as far as from Cheras to Sepang. No. Further. We took a train and a bus there. the train station is like those KTM type..

in the bus, we heard a song.. then..

mom: i like this song a lot..
me: harh?? *cause i only listen it before in the airplane*
mom: what?
me: where u listen from?
mom: TV laaaaa...
me: tv?? where??
mom: nehhh.. MTV laaaa..
me: O.O U WATCH MTV...
mom: yarrr... *with the "ofc" accent* i watch it every morning..
me: O.O.. .. . er.. .. okayyy... .

and then I think my dad called or something.. then after my mom put down the phone..

me: wow.. daddy's bill is gonna burst man.. call almost everyday..
mom: aiya.. nvm laa.. pity him laa.. it's like the other half of him is away.. we dont feel it only.. but he does..

"uhuh, and who is gonna pity MY the other half?" whispered my heart.

then, I was so overjoyed for buying two bags from Roxy *wink wink* my mom bought a pair of shoes and some baby swing. I wonder why ON EARTH she want to buy that swing so much. She say for next time, if got baby.. bla blabla.. i was like, "THAT ONE LONGGG TIME LAAAAAA... none of my brothers have girlfriends.. =.="

so, overall, we spent another 500 bucks. Shitty man.. and i dont know why my mood change so fast. Cant get shotty thoughts out of my mind. UGH! I dont know why some ppl can treat relationships like somekind of game.

anyway, will update later. got to go for dinner. Chao..

btw, chun hong.. your bdae ar today? if it is, Happy Birthday1 =D

No comments: