Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2009

NGDS

TO THE GIRL WHO THINKS I DONT CARE AND DONT LOVE HER, THIS IS YOUR POST.

be-lar-dyyy heaven.. *glares*.. i was doing the post slowly so it looks nicer.. but.. UNFORTUNATELY... i got.. THIS!

niroo: mana aku punya post ah HAH HAH HAH? i knew you didnt love me as much D:



To a girl who are so-called PRO in cutting papaya.. *which actually sucked =X* nolarr.. jk =)

hehe! we totalleh rocked the camp! =D

BUT,

I want to tell u..

to stop emo-ing..
and write emo letterss... cause.. u know.. I will be behind you.. watching what the roundabout are you writing..
till u notice i was ACTUALLY BEHIND, and you turned the paper and wrote.. yeah.. wtv stated up there.. (>.<)
and girl, u HAVE to stop snoring in classss.. HAHAHAHAXD and not mentioning, STOP lesbian-ing with adeline's hand.. HAHAHHAXD

u KNOW i love you, eventhough u THINK i dont... grr..

omgggg... the ICC camp thingy brought me back so many good memoriesss... =X


yo! we ARE the hottest mann!!! but.. .. . look at dil.. Fatt hau... HAHAHHAXD

and, lastly,
Girl, i love ya.. thanks for everything..
thanks for being there for me everytime i need you,
thanks for HELPING ME IN LOTS OF THINGS,
thanks for letting me bully you,
thanks for letting you smack u,
thanks for letting me tease you..
nolarr.. i WHERE GOT that bad...
haha.. u know, i know larrrr... =P


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

NIRORO a.k.a

NIROSHINE! a.k.a

HIROSHIMA!

=D

nahh... it's..

NIROSHINI GWENDOLYN DE SILVA! =D

darn.. ur name is damn long..

No comments: