Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 19, 2009

木哈末! =D

currently damn free cause the two important person in my life who is SUPPOSE to chat with me is playing game together. So they are abandoning me T.T so sad case right?? only chat with me IN BETWEEN those loadings of games.. *SIGH DEEPLY*


hahaahXD nolarr.. jk..


school was funny again.. obviously not SCHOOL is funny larr =.= it's the way we talk.. haha.. morning, we had assembly.. then.. later we had.. what subject arh?? ohhh.. Sivic! yerhhh.. teacher didnt come in again.. what's his name again?? erm.. encik.. . ..encik.. .. damn larr.. i am confused with encik haizul and encik muhammad ady.. hahahhaXDD erm.. what's that teacher's name??



oh! erm! THE guy who teach sivic in 4 sc beta.. find out urself. a bit of mystery for you =D hahahahhahaXDD



okay.. fine.. he didnt come.. then encik muhammad, our new counselor teacher came in.. to replace him and.. he got this software where you put ur birthdate and the stuff bout ur personality will come out.. so yeah...


teacher: nama apa? *looks at low..*
me: CUPID!
teacher: harh?? Kiki??

everyone: *laughsss*


then from that onwards, he keep calling Low, kiki.. hahahahXDD


teacher: okay.. skrang.. siapa mau cuba?
few of us: 3 mei!!
teacher: siapa punya harijadi?


*silence for a min*


me: KIKI!!!!!!
everyone: yaya cikgu.. hahahahahahahahXD
teacher: okay... kiki.. kamu punya main theme ialah.. ceria..

then he was like explaining how ppl born on that day care for other ppl more than themselves.. *hints* and then he said so many things.. everyone was like cheering.. especially when teacher said that person was romantic.. i was like.. wth.. *takes Low's hand and say, "low.. cover my facee.." goshh.. T.T

then, the next one was my turn.. then i say larr..


teacher: hari?
me: 17..
teacher: bulan?
me: disember..
teacher: tahun?
me: 1958..


*everyone was like silent and thinking for awhile only laugh.. SLOW LA U ALLL... hahahahh*

teacher: HARH?! haha
me: haha
teacher: nama apa? *tries to see my name tag..* oh! PROBATE! cause my probate tag was above my name tag..

everyone was laughing.. =.= i was like wtheck!!!

me: cikgu.. it's sandra..
teacher: sandra bullock???

*everyone laughs =.= i heard that so many times until not funny ady =.=*

me: bukan cikgu.. itu mak saya..
*everyone laugh again*
teacher: harh?! mak kamu?? fuyh.. rupa-rupanya dari HOLLYWOOODDD.....
me: mmg pun.. cikgu.. hahaXD
teacher: okay.. theme kamu ialah.. .. . . .. *after a minute*... . .romantic!

everyone was like.. cheering.. like WTHECKK!!!!!

then he was like, "siapa jadi boyfren tu.. hehe... bagus la tu.." then everyone was like, "woooootsssssss~~~~ sandraaaa~~~" mygosh.. then bao yu zai dun talk.. and teacher was like, "kenapa kamu tak cakap?? tak ada mulut ka??" hahahahahXD

then tien soong wanna go toilet.. then teacher was like, "ni yao shen me? da pian? xiau pian?" cause that malay teacher can talk very fluent chinese, hokkien and german also can! hahahahXD

so funny mannn.. hahaha... he was like.. "nama saya ialah muhammad.. dalam cina ialah.. 木哈末(mu ha mo).. iaitu bermaksud.. kayu.. so, saya ialah.. muhammad kayu.."

we were like =.= wtheckk.. ahhahahahahhXD then he call bao yu zai, xiau lang di.. and he called puiyi, "SUM PUI CHIN" hahahahahahaXD he changed ajitpal singh's name to karpal singh... and Niroshini's name to HIROSHIMA! ahhahahahahahXD

okayy.. i shall just stop here.. cause there was SO MANY FUNNY THINGS THAT I CAN DIE OF LAUGHING RIGHT NOW.. cause i am laughing non stop while typing this post.. and at the same time, talking to puiyi about it.. i can laugh non stop man.. hahahahahahhaXD and yuenping! you missed the SUPER FUNNY PARTS... ahahhahaXDD it was so funny mannn.. cause adeline said she was vivian and her bdae.. and vivian said adeline's one.. and steffi would say niro's *AHEM* and low said my *ahem* then jo ee.. said Low's one.. if not she cannot know.. then later, jo ee said who's??? Vivian help Jo ee tell teacher say she salah cakap her bdate.. ahahhahaha! damn funny man.. EVERYONE all mixed up already... ahhahahahahaXDDDD eugene the pendamai.. antara sum pui chin dan xiau mang di! hahhahahaXD for more info, go to www.kittieboo.blogspot.com =D

then, i went for choralspeaking practice.. diane and i were like a lil' crazy as usual.. hahahaXD then after that, had recess, val and low is jealous because sh got my chocolate wafer.. =.= muahahhaXD hahahaXD then, had Bio.. teacher asked us to do the report.. then all of us just doit.. NOT QUIETLY.. siewjin, low and I were like talking.. I was like telling them stuff.. then we purposely abandon adeline.. ahhahahaXD

not mentioning, the first time.. in 4 years.. the two top classes, who has been very good with each other.. but today.. 4 Beta peeps declared world war 4 with Alpha students because world war 3 was between 5B and 5C during primary school.. hahaXD and to Beta girls, chengken is not handsome ANYMORE! because he complaint about our "high" bio marks.. which was SUPER LOW.. and HIS mark is SO CALLED LOW.. when he got A1.. mygod.. pity sin zhao okayyy.. teacher was like, "kena check balik.. 3 guru akan mark sekali lagi.." we were like.. O.O whaat?! then she said, "sinzhao.. kamu punya markah.. dari. .. .. 82.. jatuh kepada.. . .. . . .. " we thought the worst its gonna be like 70 something or what.. but no.. . . ." ..jatuh kepada 44.." we were like.. WTHECK! then WE LEHHH??? all of us were so angry at alpha students who complaint.. and the phrase of the day was given by Chu.. but its kinda sensitive.. so, haha.. better not post it.. hahaXD

after that, during moral, we were running around the school to find teachers... cause we tried to take advantage cause our moral teacher went out for awhile.. then, in the end, we saw our moral teacher in the room we went in.. we were like "EH! cikgu pun kat sini.." hahahahahXD

and i was like telling the other 3 monkeys which were ade, low and siewjin that, "u might wanna realise we dun have a pass and we are in a group you knowww.. if we got caught.. we're gonna die.." and siewjin was like, "I KNOWWWW..." hahahaXD

then went to see my juniors.. I AM SO GONNA SKIN THEM.. one by one didnt give me the ideas for the squad games thingy.. ask them to gimme by today.. and who was the only one who came and see me in my classs??? ONE PERSON ONLY.. and the others.. expect me find them =.= audrey.. ask ME TO FIND HER in the canteen.. Dhinesh DIDNT COME AND FIND ME.. he PROMISED this morning.. Cheng yee pulak.. saw him in the sickbay and he was like ,"what games??" i was like O.O!!!!! then jia jun another one.. "STILL CRACKING MY HEAD THINKING..." THINK THINK THINK! shesssh.. u all arh!!! and the other malay girl.. i forgot her name. omg.. what's my problem.. i keep forgetting ppl's name.. T.T

that's why larhh.. find u all one by one until i came out late from school and got scolded by my mom badly.. OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL.. walao... DAMN EMBARRASING OKAYYYHHH!!! form 4, somemore probate kena scolded outside the school gate.. walao.. u guys are SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME.. T.T grrrr.. juniorssssssss!!! i was SO ANGRY GONNA BURST ADY man.. .. . . not my fault also then my mom keep scolding me.. but i just shut up.. ahhhh!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was like, "WHY YOU COME OUT SO LATE?!" and i replied, "erm.. my juniors lar.. i got something to do just now.. sorry" then she said, "TELL ME EARLIER LARH!!!" and i was like "how i knoww? sorry larr.. " it's such a sudden thing.. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW MY JUNIORS WONT COME AND FIND ME EVENTHOUGHT I THREATEN TO KILL THEM IF THEY DONT??? I didnt say anything but just plain SORR-IES.. and she was like, "YOU THINK WHO ARE YOU HARH?! want me to wait for you! you think you tai xiu jie arh?!" .. omg.. i was SO ANGRY.. but i didnt say anything cause i dun wanna make it worst cause if i really fight back.. hmm.. no need to say lar.. but i SO wanted to say, "what u want me to do? i ALREADY said sorry right? it's just LESS than 10 minutes.."

blardy hell.. grrrrr... . .. so wtheck mann.. ugh! then after 10 mins, okay ady =D

came home, went out to have lunch with my parents.. saw Diane and Daniel.. hahaXD came back.. slept.. until like 1730hour.. somebody LOVE to use international time =.="

and yeah.. onlined until NOW.. kla.. now only wanna start watching Hana Yori Dango 2.. tataz! =D gosh. it's 11pm and my bro still not back yet.. sure go CC play dota wan =.= cause he JUST finished he WHOLE a-lvl course today.. ahahaXD

congrats, bro =) i mean, BLARRRRRR-ther.. =D

and siewjin and ade.. ur wated url.. www.mysterioussand.blogspot.com .. =)




Still going on, knowing that I've got you.
You're my heaven on earth.

No comments: