Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bye Babiesss! =(

haizzz.. My last post in M'sia before I got to Australia.

well, Sydney to Brisbane to Sydney.. (>.<)

it's 1am right now, I have to wake up at 5 something and go to sentral, take a train and reach the airport by 7am. My flight at 9am. it's just another 4 hours, then i have to get ready and in 8 hours, I will need to sit in the airplane, waving goodbye to you all in my very own heart.

=(

20 days ppl.. u better misss mee.. cause i will MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU LIKE CRAZYYY!!!! (>.<)

=(

to my darling,
sorry for the prank, I just wanted you to be surprised and happy. I know it makes you feel like a fool. I didnt mean to. I love you.

to puiyi,
thanks for everything. All you said, had cheered me up. At least, a little =) love you so much

to emily,
thanks for your super hypernessss that made me go =.= the WHOLE TIME. but u made me laugh too =) good luck for youknowwhat. =) i'm sorry i'm not gonna be there for you. WILL MISS YOU THE MOSTTTT *as you said*

to siewjin, sheau hwa, Low, pinky, ade, puiyi
I'm so sorry i cant join you all in sheau hwa's house. I love you guys so much. I'm really gonna miss you guys a lot. *sigh* i need hugs from all of you =(

to siewjin,
hey bao bei... didnt really get to communicate with you these days.. dun be so fat ya? dun eat so much.. i love you soooo muchh.. *hugsssss*

to sheauhwa,
*HUGSSSSS FOR ONE FULL MINUTE* you are my only one minute hug partner =D i dun care if ppl call us lesbian.. I just love you and I am sorry i cant go to ur house.. I still love you =DDD

to Low,
oi oi! =DDDD lowwwww!!! love you sooo muchieeeeeee!!!! dun be a cow when i see you the next time! control ur eating! hahahahXD *huggiessssssss*

to pinky,
thanks for the last minute call.. i just love you that you actually care to call.. =D and with your blur face and my busy hands, yes it was difficult to find a topic to talk about.. but its just the thought that counts.. i love you! *hugsssss*

to flammable family: hao cherng gor, flammable mama and papa who are weigin and xinyi, keanloong gor..
stay hot man! I love all of you. Dont grow fatter.. it goes to ALL OF YOU.. hahaXD hao cherng! stay HAWTTTT and crazy and hyper! and crappishhh =DDDDD

to gracieeeee,
thanks for reminding me to take this and that.. hahaXD love ya!

to bao yu zai and NTS,
thanks bao yu zai for talking things that is so negative to me =.= which made me double depressed.. . .. but then, i appreciate that you are actually on my side =) and tien soong, i'll try to get what you want.. woodwind pizza and texas BBQ =D

to yuenping and zunzen,
*HUGSSSSSSSS* yuenping, sorry i cant talk to you in msn just now, busy packing. I'm sorry.. I love you =) and zunzen, have fun in singapore =DDD

to Jarrett, Niren, Melvin, Vyvyan, Thinesh and Li Lok,
eventhought my cookies suck, eventhough niren hopes my plane crashes, I still love all of you. I know you guys dont mean it and i know you guys love me very much. I do, too =) *hugs*

to Val,
oi! Hyena! fat la you!!! no one to laugh crazily with you during Mr Roy.. AWWWW!!! hahahahaXD love ya anyway! love ya SEXEH BUTT!!!

to Niro,
thanks babe for sending expired cookies to my darling.., ahhahaXD and you know what la.. dun forget arh! *wink wink*

to ade,
thanks for the keychains! they are lovely.., and it's so meaningful to both of US =D

to weixing,
your ADVICE IS ALLLLLLL VERY appreciateddddd.. u just understand what the roundabout i'm actually trying to mean.. thanks loads! thanks for being there for me allll the time =)*hugssssss*

to Gaik xuang,
thanks for the wishes.. love ya! =DDDDD

and to the otherssss.. who are close to me like Derek, tze keat, vivian ( i didnt get to talk to you), xiau wei, grandpapa junbin, CHU TAT TSUN, Derrick (thanks for the broshures!), jialun, chengken, sally, dil, andreana, pei wern , dana, Miow, boontek, kahwai, joeh meng, jia jun, ah dex aa, JESSSSSYYYY!!!!! and OTHERSSS..

I WILL MISS ALLLLL OFFF YOUUU!!! each and every single soul of you!!!!!!! HEAR THAT?! i mean, SEE THAT!!!??

and to Yi zen, Yeh Loo, Louisa, Vanessa, Jason, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUNDAMENTAL EXAM! i'm sorry i cant take with you all (>.<) dammit... now i'm left behind =(

and to all st.john members who are taking Re-BFA, good luck.. =DDD

and to the st. john members who are going for CLDS, good luck waking up in the middle of the night and doing many many pushups too.. =D

BYE PEOPLE!
BYE MALAYSIA!

hope i will come back in ONE BIG PIECE! hahaXD love ya ppl lotsssssieeee! =DDDDDD

No comments: