Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 1, 2009

Belum pack lagi laaaaa~ (>.<)

I'm going to Australia soon.
Real soon.

But I have not pack a single thing.

I'm serious.

Firstly, there so much things to pack till I dont know where to start.
Secondly, there's too many things to pack till I know to dont know where to start.
Thirdly, there's a lot of things to put into the luggage until I not sure where to start.
Fourthly, there's kinda not too little stuff to stuff into the bag which I'm bringing to australia..
Fifthly, CUT THE CRAP!

well, I spent the whole day in Subang with my relatives and stuffff.. so yeah.. did my hairrrr .. straighten it for fun only laa.. okayy.. these are some photosss..


look damn blur rightt? hahahahXD
she keep fake laughing cause i was laughing at her.. and it was darn funny.. cause she was trying to immitate my SUPER LOUD LAUGH! hahahahXD
pose la pose la~~! hahahXD
baby emileh! =D
she was watching the cartoon until so INTO ittt.. hahahXD
she was playing with her toys.. and i was. . .. . .
watching THIS! quite fun! hahahahXD
big dog! hahahahhahXD
;PPPPPP
smileeeeee!
gahahahahaha!
my mom talking baby language! damn funny man! hahahahXD she was hyper-er than me.. my aunt was like shaking her head ady.. hahahaXD then she said, "look at your mother.." hahahaXD
hahahaXD she was like looking at my mom doing stupid thingss.. so funny!
ammmmmmmm! =D yummeh!
high five, babeh!
waaaa~~ I'm so saddddd... i forgot why.. then i was like, manja-ing with the baby.. and she was so cuteee.. she was like.. trying to comfort me.. hahaXD
she looked so blurrr.. hahaXD

blek!
my aunt's new house, which is opposite her old house.. hahaXD

went back, sleeep and then had piano till about 8.30pm.. then, went for dinner somewhere on earth.. hahaXD alex, my parents and I were like talking and laughing over super lame stuff can die.. hahahhahaXDDD

we were talking about my bro who is taking Ph.D.. and currently a manager now.. but still studying.. and he's only freaking 23 years old.. my parents were like so happy... then keep asking us to study until Ph.D also.. alex and I were like =.=" my mom was like,

"whoahh~ my eldest son take Ph.D, my second son take master, my daughter become doctor.. so good..."

i gave her THIS LOOK, =.=" and said, "doctor?? tell that to your fourth child.. in your dreams.." hahahahXD

okayy.. gtg.. spent lots of time crapping with emily, puiyi and zkang in one conver.. hahahaXD buh byeee =DDDDD

love ya ppl! muackkssss!

and thanks, dear Yi Zen for your wishes =DDDD GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUNDAMENTAL EXAM!!! =DD

No comments: