Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tags! =D

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"SHIT! i got fatter.. T.T"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
RM 70 and 50 aussie..


3.What I am doing now?
Tidying my bro's room and blogging ofc..

4. Favorite planet?
Earth? cause there's where the ppl I love live =)


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Gosh.. It's been long since I get calls T.T well, the 4th person?? wait.. it's.. +60374924700 on the 22nd of May.. Maxis's office number i think..


6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Dead And Gone? HAHA.. it's my message tone, my phone call tone, and also my alarm tone.. =D u know why?? cause if alarm, I will think it's a phone call then i will quickly wake up.. cheating myself.. but sometimes, if there's phone call.. i thought its alarm.. then i accidentally off it.. HAHAHAXDDD


7. What shirt are you wearing?
a black long sleeve shirt, a sweater knitted by my mom and another jacket my mom bought for me from AX.. =DDDD


8. Do you "label" yourself?
OF COURSE.. HOT. =D muahahaha...

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Nine West boots..

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Not to bright, not so dark.. hahaXD


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I just got it from some unknown's blog.. keep blog surfing and found this.. and find it quite interesting =D

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I slept at 8.30pm yesterday.. what do you think?? All i remembered is I dreamt about Keanloong's sister which was DAMN WEIRDDD.. it turns out to be he has more than 2 sisters.. and somehow she and I burnt his whole house down.. and I fainted in school, cause i was too tired cause I dreamt that I went back to msia earlier and went to school the next morning.. so.. yeah.. fainted in school.. =P and one more thing.. I dreamt of holding his hands.. which was the best thing.. but erm.. . .. . weird dream huh?


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Love ya.. i gonna miss u.. i tot i late d.. bye


by chee enn =D

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

how the heck i know? as if this is my country =.= but anyway, its a few streets away.. hahaXD

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
What the hell??? with the =.= look.. =D


17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
my husband and yuenping =D


18. Last furry thing you touched?
MY BEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! T.T it's been soooo longggggg since i hugged it.. =(


19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
i havent got my drug since I left Msia.. T.T


20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

memory card u mean?? hahaXD just bout 8 GB.. hahaXD



21. Favorite age you have been so far?
5.. that's when i last see my grandpa.. =( and 7, when my whole family went to America together.. really good times.. *sighhhh*


22. Your worst enemy?
Ppl who take relationship lightly and promise breakers..AND smokerss..

23. What is your current desktop picture?
my bro's laptop larrr... . .. the acer laptop thingyyy.. dunno..


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
MOMMMM!!!! your PHONEEEEEE!!!!!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
a million bucks is too little.. I rather have some powers that nobody has =D so, it's fly =)

26. Do you like someone?
no.. I love someone.

27. The last song you listened to?
Like a boy- Ciara


28.What I like to do most?
Laugh and think about what the hell are ppl in msia doing right now..


29. What you want to be in the future?
Dunno yet. But one thing for sure, a good wife =D


30. Who is your newly make friend in this past few month.
Emir.. the guy from SBS that I made friends with in Gold Coast in a PUBLIC BUS.. yea..


31.What is your currently using number
er.. i dunno larrr.. i didnt memorise my aussie number.. WAIT.. i check.. it's so damn long.. 0428509868.. there! =D


32: You tag?
-CHUN HONG! cause he asks me to tag him.. hahaXD
-Derek
-Zhengkang
- Chee enn cause she ALWAYS tag meee...
-Val
- Emily and viv.. but ask them to do it also waste breathe only.. they dun even update their POOR blogg..
-Niren
-Weigin
-Xin Yi
-Tze keat
- Zun Zen
- Pei Wern =D

DONE! *wink wink*

No comments: