Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What stupid monkey?

sale! sale! sale!

Everywhere we go also sale.. but then, also quite expensive but I saw a pair of crocs.. only like RM60+.. cheap rightt?? and another shirt frm Paul Frank and it was quite cheap. it was like 25 aussie, which is like 60 over ringgit. And its consider cheap for Paul Frank right?? and I told that to my brother and guess what he said??

"because nobody in Australia here wants to wear that stupid monkey!"

I was like.. !@#$%^&*( whaaaaaaaaattt?? hahaXD anyway, went for shopping around Broadway. I will post the pictures up later.

before going out for lunch, watched a bit of B.O.F.. and then after that, when I came back around 5 something, continued watching. Damn syok larh.. the show load very fast.. hahaXD anyway.. WTH larrrr.. its like exactly like Hana Yori Dango.. shesssh! i rather finish watching my Hana Yori Dango 2 first.. I didnt bring sh's disc here. cause my dad say, they might not approve bringing it. So, I didnt.. ohwell, I'll just have to watch from either Mysoju or Youtube.

anyway, to weixing, AKU MAU CAKAP DENGAN KAU!

but for now, I have to get ready to watch some shows in Sydney Opera House. I love all of you! chao chao! =DDD

xoxo

and to puiyi, I love you, fat! take care! and have fun in Bangkok!

No comments: