Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2009

10 things that are JUST simply not me.

ughh.. no mood right now.. . T.T bad bad mood.. . .emo time! =D

D=

no, u got it wrong. Not love sick. well, partly, yes. But, for now. Half yes.

why?

well, FIRSTLY, my teeth hurts. Well, sorry god for not wearing my retainers for a week already. Lazy. So, now, once i put it in.. OUCH! so painful!!!! i bet cause my teeth moved a bit already.. T.T

SECONDLY, i dunno why, suddenly the back of my head is bruised. WHO the heck hit me when I was sleeping? no one. =x well, its hurting like shit too.

THIRDLY, I am having running nose. No, ppl. NOT swine flu.Well, its cause its SO COLD here..

FORUTHLY, my lips is so pain.. so dry and pain. Ouch.

FIFTHLY, my hands are feeling so cold can die. Like, freezing. No, let me rephrase it.

FROZEN.

Sixthly, my whole body is shivering. NO JOKE. and its SO UNCOMFORTABLE that i cant even type properly.

Seventh heaven, OBVIOUSLY missing someone TERRIBLY. NOT mentioning how sickening I feel when I feel everything is just simply changing.. right keanloong? *sigh*

Eighth Earth, I have just uploaded about 150 pictures, and i still have about hundredS of picture to upload. sry ppl, didnt REALLY update today cause havent finish captioning.. *sigh*

Ninth hell, i am SO TIRED. But my hair is still wet. So, I cant sleep. And if the someone onlines, and I am not, I know that person will be dissapointed. So, that's why i am so called "waiting".

Love's just great huh?

not mentioning tenth, I'm screwing and hammering my head about the happy-ish thing. Thanks A LOT, weixing. *rolls eyes*

Ciao..


if you could feel me now..

No comments: