Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2009

OPEN dayyy~ =P

I'm gonna breathe sloww..

Percentage of happiness - 90%
Percentage of embarrassment- 100%
Percentage of love- 101%
Percentage of tiredness-
110%


Today, early in the morning, YES, i was late for roll call again. I got into my car at 6.45am. IT IS BECAUSE, I slept at 11.30pm yesterday. Yes, I know its called "early" for all of you. It is for me too. But i dont know why yesterday i was extremely tired. Maybe I used too much of my brains by doing 5 hours of work non-stop (>.<) Yeah.. and again, all of them, ESPECIALLY SUM PUI YI, said, "WHOAH! sandra.. SO "EARLYYYY" arrr.." shesshhh.. and then, i ignored her and was like, "MICHAEL JACKSON DIEDDDDDDDDDDD!!! =( "


I heard it in the radio. I dont know why I'm a lil' upset about it. Maybe because he is a legend. Eventhough with his weird acts, he is like widely know across the whole world. Diane says, "yeah, it's so sad. i thought he's like some immortal kind of person. A person who dies after I die.." okay, Diane, that's too much. hahaXD so, i kinda started my day well. I was complaining to Nanthienie about the girl I said in my previous post cause she didnt clip her fringe up again. Then, Nanthienie was like, "JUST sell her the clip and ask her to clip it up right now.." well, after getting myself ready for insults or any vulgar words OR any unpleasant look, looking brave, I took a deep breathe and went to her, and said,"erm, excuse me, can you pls clip your fringe up?"

To my surprise, she didnt insult, utter any vulgar words or give any unpleasant look. Instead, I think she said, "okay!" with a pleasant look, WITH a smile. I was like smiling to her and said,"Thank you.." I was happy. Really happy =) I hope she knows that I dont purposely scold her all the time or thinks i have a grudge on her. Well, practically the whole form 2G & 2H is like fine with me now, I think. They were darn annoyed with me at the first place. Last week, since I dutied with Nan, Viv and Priya.

But i think they know now that if they do what we ask them to do daily, they know that if they follow the school rules, we, as the probates and prefects would just shut up. AND, we are ACTUALLY friendly.. =P anyway, after assembly, there's this few girls who wore PJ clothes to school. Just because it was open day doesnt mean they can wear it. So, all the prefects and probates were fussing around and brought them to the disciplinary room where they gave us reasons like, "takda baju..." or.. "baju tak kering.." =.= obviously those were lies. BLACK lies.

then, went to class, first thing, Kar Man gave me the st. john stickers. I saw jiajun, and pulled him to walk around the school with me. omg! SO TIRING MANNN.. and our hardwork is NOT paid off because there were recruits who dont join st. john anymore, and we didnt know, so we divided the stickers wrongly. Some get 12, some get 13, some get 15, my squad assistant got 16 and finally, I got my favourite number. 17

T.T who ask me to be the squad leader? But i definitely have to thank Dana for helping me last minute. See her face also know she is like.. "zzzzz... harrrrr??? why give me moree???" thanks anyway, but she sold all of it today.. =.= shessh.. so that's why i asked her to help me sell it too.. hahaXD

=D

then, had choral speaking. I'm just very tired. So, everytime, when we rest for 5 minutes, I fell asleep.. So, after practicing, our open day started. Parents start to pour in into the school compound and after recess, all the prefects and probates were like assisting the parents to the classes they wanna go. I was eating like a pig, stuffing everything into my mouth because I was late ady.. cause we celebrated Niro's Birthday.. hahaXD

then, when I got out of the canteen, I was walking towards the lift where all the other prefects were doing their duty.. while looking at my watch.. i was like, "owh.. still early.. mummy wont be here yet.. usually she come late.. " then I saw this lady.. I was like, "whoah.. the shirt so nice wan.. her skin so fair.. and the hair also nice.. " ofc.. i didnt say it out larh.. then, siewjin and all of them were like, "SAN~~~ your mom... *points*"

i was like so shocked.. but i didnt show the shocked face.. it was the lady I was looking at.

I didnt recognize my mom =.=" I RE-comfirmed it was SURELY her when she was like, "RICHARDDDDD!!!!!!" when she saw adeline's elder brother, Richard.. =.=" DEFINITELY HER.. T.T

So, she took the lift with other parents, while adeline, Richard and i hiked up all the way to fourth floor.. my mom was already in my classroom.. when I reached my class.. and when i went to her.. everyone was like, "sandra.. your mom arh??" Chu was damn funny mann. I introduced everyone to my mom.. then, she started talking with Richard non stop.. so, like.. i also went for my duty since it wasnt my turn yet.. and bla bla bla..

My mom was OKAYYY with my results.. surprisingly.. and heaven i love our class teacher, Puan Noor Suziana.. saying I'm okay.. and stuff... and they were talking.. and teacher asked, "anak bongsu? manja tak??" and my mom said,"yaaa.. manjaaaaa laaa..." and i was like... O.o.. T.T i'm NOT MANJAAA.. like HELLLOOOOOOOOOO??? T.T

then, i brought my mom to meet Puan Angela.. then puan angela was like praising me.. very happy go lucky.. crack jokes and bring joy to the class, and then..

me: teacher.. i thought you said you wanna give me zero for english??
teacher: *smirks* I can't do so..
mom: she was just jokinggg with u laaa...
me: whyyy?
teacher: cause your story is so touching that it made me cry..
me: REALLLLLLLLLLLLY?!?!?!!??!
mom: owh.. what did you write about??
me: my father died, my mother died, both of my brothers died, and finally my boyfriend died.
mom: *puts hand to cover her mouth.. with the "OH, NO" expression*

hahahaXD funnyyy laa.. then i sent my mom to the skylite and said bye to her.. cause i need to stayback for choralspeaking.. then niren came to me and said "Jarrett brought her baby sister.." i was like so excited.. then, before that, from far, i introduce melvin and niren to my mom.. i was like, "mom.. these are the two juniors who LOVE to bully me and look down on me.." and, look down as in.. REALLY LOOKING DOWN... cause i know larr.. they are like SO DAMN TALLL.. especially niren.. grr..

after that, i was like telling adeline..

me: MY GOSH!! adeline! my mom arh! keep saying "I DONT MIND RICHARD BEING MY SON IN LAW.. he's such a good guy.. but nolarr.. u will hurt him.. you're so bad.."

i keep saying saying saying.. then. .. .

adeline: my brother is just there *points*
me: OH SHIT! *chengken was blocking my view, he was actually JUST 1metre away from me.. somemore i shouted SO LOUD.. * T.T
adeline: richard.. did you heard what she said?
richard: *smiling* yeah...
me: SHIT!!! T.T
puiyi: WHOAH sandraa.. why ur cheeks so red ady arhhhh???
keanloong: puiyi.. we have something to tell SOMEONE..
me: damn u all.. T.T

then everyone was laughing at me.. be-lar-dy hellll... T.T

then, I went to Jarrett's class.. and the first thing i said was,"OHMYGODDD!!!! SO CUTEEE!!!" and then i was like so excited to see jarrett's baby sister, elizabeth.. =D and then, vyvyan said she wanna show it to her mom.. then, I carried Elizabeth to ground floor.. and she was like.. SOOOO cute.. so guai mannn... then everyone who passed me was like.. "SO CUTEEE..." and stupid sheng rei go and ask jarrett..

shengrei: how old is the baby??
jarrett: 3 monthss..
shengrei: and you let THIS kind of ppl to handle it?? *points at me*

i was like.. OFC! i handle babies well okayhh!!!! they are SO CUTE.. JUST.LIKE.ME.. hahahahXD niren was like, "I THOUGHT you are hot??" and i replied.. "AND.. cute.. =P" hahahahaXD he was like =.=" already..

after spending time with Jarrett, Niren and Jarrett's sis.. I went to see Dana's mom.. hahaXD chat awhile then i went to look for my junior to do the sickbay duty.. DAMN mann.. the sickbay was SO DIRTY.. it LOOKS clean.. but behind the cupboards all got spider webs already.. I was like pushing all the cupboards out and wipe it.. (>.<) damn dirty man.. so much dust.. i felt like cinderella.. wiping the floor without a mop.. with a piece of cloth and stuff.. but i feel its cleaner like that.. mygod.. i clean until.. my sweat can fill up one bucket already..


before that, puiyi and keanloong were like asking me to join them to papparich.. and i was like, "do u think i can go?" then they just tapau food for me.. they ask what i want.. i tell them I want a cold drink and some food.. and they were like, "NO! NO COLD DRINKS..." keanloong was the first to say NO.. at the same time puiyi was like.. "but u just recovered.." but of keanloong wasnt there, i can convince puiyi to buy it for me.. but kl was SO. . .. . . strict?? hahahahaXD he was like, "NO WAY.. u are going for duty this sunday.. i dun wan u to get sick.." then i was like.. I AM NOT SICK ALSOOOOO.. but they still insist to NOT let me drink.. T.T i was like, "SHESSH! u guys are worst than my mom.." after finishing, keanloong and puiyi came back.. such a perfect time.. then we all practice choral speaking.. and i was SO DARNN SLEEPIE..

that, we had break for 10 mins, and i slept soundly on the bench.. i was seriously sleeping already.. almost dreaming already.. and they ALL had difficulty in waking my up.. because i was seriously darn tired and sleepy.. and in the end.. i was WIDE AWAKE.. because they all were like calling me.. but i was still sleeping.. xuang woke me up.. i sat up.. but still with my eyes closed.. then sheng rei shouted RIGHT THROUGHT my ears.. no.. SINGING plus shouting.. "when i see you smile~~~ *something something*" they thought it would wake me up.. but instead, i lie down on the bench and slept again.. and to my horror, all the guys were lifting the bench up.. and i was like, "O.O WTHECK! PUT ME DOWN!!!" cause i almost fell down.. MYGOSH.. then, we practice choral speaking by standing in a circle.. first, we were sitting in a circle.. then it didnt work.. so we stand in a circle.. hahaXD

so, after choralspeaking, my mom fetched me.. and she was like,"two hours only wor... u can sleep meh?" cause i was gonna have tuition at 5pm and i came back at 3pm.. i was like.."DUHH... i can sleep RIGHT nowww??" i came home, but i was like so dirty.. cause clean the sickbay and everything.. all the sweat and dust.. but i was really sleepieee.. so what i did? I took a pillow, and slept on the floor.. i was dirty but i couldnt resist hugging my bear.. whoah.. luckily i woke up without back pain.. i slept so soundly.. i didnt wanna wake up AT ALL.. (>.<) then, went for tuition.. and Puan Jugdeep told us about her son getting swine flu.. what happened and stuff.. case number 24.. hahaXD then ok ady.. so yeah.. i was complaining to my mom how hungry was i.. since 6.30pm.. cause i ate so lil for lunch then at 7pm, dinner was ready.. but until NOW also i havent eat yet.. keep blogging and chatting.. kays laa.. bye!

and puiyi, NUR SANDARIA BIN JACKSON! =D hahahaXD and YES, i was married to Michael Jackson.. read this and you'll understand..

pui yi. says:
wth?

pui yi. says:
leave you?

pui yi. says:
who are you

pui yi. says:
hahahahaa

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
hahahhahahah

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
i'm SANDRA LARHHH

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
his wifee

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
i was married to him three hundred and forty years ago

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
shhhhhhhhh

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
dun tell anyone

pui yi. says:
you're the wife of MICHAEL JACKSON

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
=P

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
YESSSSS

pui yi. says:
RIGHTTTTTTTTT

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
hahahhha

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
LEFT

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
=D

pui yi. says:
SO YOU'RE SANDRA JHACKSON?

pui yi. says:
=__________=

pui yi. says:
*JACKSON

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
yesss

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
and i converted to muslim

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
because he did

pui yi. says:
=____=

pui yi. says:
WTH

pui yi. says:
LAME SHIT

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
so my name is Nur Syadaria

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
=D

pui yi. says:
BULLOCK

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
hahaha

pui yi. says:
STUPID GIRL

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
HAHAHAHHA

pui yi. says:
SYADARIA YOUR HEAD

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
sry.. SANDARIA

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
not syadaria

.: :)(L)S@NDR@(L):):.--> Stuck in love with each other says:
hahahaha

pui yi. says:
YOU REALLY SUCK BULLOCK

oklaaaaa... i got to go la.. chaoz..! =D

No comments: