Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm gonna breathe slow.

We can go through this together, can't we?
All we need is each other's support.
And please don't anyhow blame yourself,
because it is not your fault.
It's SOME ppl who can't see properly,
and simply create some super interesting stories that made us get innocent scoldings.
It's not even true.

*sigh*

keanloong,
tzejie,
jia jun,
chee enn,
junbin,

what am I gonna do?

I'm running out of patience because I don't believe what the hell am I hearing,
and speaking of hell, you dont compare to this eternite feeling,
I love you too much,
it shows all my emotions go out of control,
good for you, bad for me,
when I can hardly see from the tears that flow..
Can't forget to breathe sloww..
I'm gonna breathe slow.

1 comment:

QiKit said...

you have to chill, its not a big matter actually, and no one should be blamed except for those who exaggerate the teeny tiny issue.