Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2009

BACKK!!! from Gold Coast >.<

ouchie ouchie ouchie. . ..

my lips is like so painnn.. so dry here.. and SO DARN COLD!! after all those horrifying rides.. in Seaworld, Dreamworld and Movieworld.

fuyhhh... .

had a "so-called" great time.

I WANT TO COME BACK TO MALAYSIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLEEEE!!! and I DONT WANNA LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.. not in Gold Coast, or Brisbane or Sydney! not ANYWHERE OUT of malaysia.. blardy hell.. one plate of noodle cause RM42.. and in msia, it cost RM4.20.. and I can eat 10 plates! eat until, as Bao Yu Zai ALWAYSSSS say, "eat until lou sai.."

hahaXD

i was SO HAPPY THAT I CAN be in Sydney.., at least can blog and online.. in Gold Coast, after coming back from theme parks.. it would be like 5pm? and shops close at 6pm.. so, we must quickly buy dinner back and eat in the so called "hotel" WHICH I WAS COMPLAINING THE WHOLE TIME because its like a really small place to stay.. and NO WAY, compare to MY ROOM! well, it is as big as my room.. okay.. fine.. MAYBE a bit bigger.. but compare to those 5 star hotels like Mariott, ofc no need to compare larhhh! but then, eventhough it is a small place, i already spent about a thousand ringgit JUST for the accomodation.. and the theme park fees.. ANOTHER thousand.. my mom kept asking me not to simply buy stuff cause we already used a lot of money.. about RM15 000 already.. so, i sacrificed my bungy jump to buy u guys souvernirs T.T see how good am i?? well, i realllllyyy wanted to go for bungy jump last night.. but then, it cause about 99aussie and it is about RM300.. and i was thinking, 99 aussie, i can use either for my OWN happiness, or i can share it with you guys by buying u guys stuff.. at least i know you guys will appreciate it.. eventhough bungy jumping was my dream =) but oh well, i can do it next time, i wont die =D

yet.

hahaXD u guys BETTER like the things i bought.. haha.. i buy buy buy... then one day, my mom asked me, what you bought.. then i tell her everything, this is for who, this is for who.. then she asked me.. how about yourself?

then i stopped for awhile.. and then think think think.. ya horrrr.. i realised i didnt buy anything for myself.. haha.. so to satisfy MY brain, heart, nose, eyes, ears and mouth, i bought myself a somesort of bag that only cost 2 dollars!

=D I'm happy eventhough it is cheap.. well, at least i GOT SOMETHING.. hahaXD actually, i ALREADY got the best thing, which is the


experience i gained. =D

and then usually, i will sleep around 7.30pm Aussie time which is 5.30pm Msia time.. and I will wake up at 5.30am.. or around, latest, 6am.. and then get ready to go for theme parks.. but of course, i gotta look out the window, stare at the moon for awhile and wish him goodnight before sleeping.. (>.<)

well, it was BORING going for rides ALONE! i forced my mom to go for some rides but some of it, its just toooo thrillingggg for her.. well, yeah.. TOWER OF TERROR is the BEST ride ever.. and SUPERMAN ESCAPE is the BEST roller coaster ever!.. tower of terror is like 160km/h, and the whole ride only take 7 seconds.. we stay upside down for 3.5 sec and all of a sudden, the whole thing will just reverse back.. and SUPERMAN escape.. FUYH! forgot how many metres high ady.. well, it is HIGH ENOUGH for me to SCREAM MY LUNGS OFFF!!! like seriously.. 100 times worst than me screaming through zkang's ears in ICC.. hahaXD seriously.. as in SERIOUSLY.. if i do that right through your ears,

COMFIRM DEAF!


i CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO HOT MALAYSIAAAA!!!! its so cold that i seriously cant shiver non stop and i cant even sleep properly at night.. it really makes me uncomfortable larh.. yes, its nice.. if you got a person to hug larh.. *hints* HAHAHA!


okay... pictures.. i have TONNES OF IT already.. will upload it later.. SEE UNTIL YOUR EYES GO BLIND!


hahaXD

well, not mentioning i made a fren there, in a public bus.. actually, MY MOM made.. not me.. hahaXD we were talking to this malay family and it turns out to be the eldest son was from SBS, and then he didnt follow his family to movieworld cause he was having gastric the other day, so yesterday, he followed my mom and I to movieworld.. hahaXD

better la.. at least got someone to sit the rides with me.. if not, i also wont be THAT daring.., but nola.. my mom already salute me for being so daring, sitting the Tower of Terror ride.. hahaXD

anyway, yeah.. i got to chaoz! will upload the pics! love you ppl! =DD muackssssssssssssss!

wait wait! the sloppy wet kiss, as emily would describe, wont be for you all la OF COURSE! haha.. only for MY husband larh.. hahaXD

chaoz!

No comments: