Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sydney Opera House

I'm sorry I didnt update my blog yesterday! I wanted to, but I came back at about 12pm and while updating it, suddenly everything disconnected.

Damn!

anyway, I will be going to Brisbane for 5 days.. so, no update for 5 days. God larh! I will have TONS of pictures to upload (>.<) anyway, these are some sneak peaks of what I did yesterday! went to the Bridge and the Sydney Opera House and also walk around Circular Quay. Great city! but erm.. the ppl there. DAMN SCARY! all drunk and simply go disturb ppl. Will elaborate more. The ppl there who are drunk, would come and ask me to High Five them, which I replied by shoving my hands into my pocket. Felt like kicking them off man. UGH! and also some who run across the road and throw stuff on moving cars, causing them to honk and show them middle finger, and ppl who dun pay money after taking a taxi, and ppl love biting in the middle of the street, and ppl everywhere kissing DISGUSTINGLY, and also ppl who SHOUT SO LOUD in the middle of the road, shout I dunno what and sing like as if their mother bought the WHOLEEEE city for them =.=" ugh! sickening, as what Dana would describe ;) anyway, i got to go! =DDD bye ppl! muackssss! enjoy the pics! =DD

this is to weixing and to everyone =D
i want all of you to smile like this yea? =D EVERYONE!
i was eating yogurt.. DAMN YUMMEH! =D
this is of course to MY special someone =D
a lil' bit of autumn and a lil' bit of winter =D

the viewwww~
sydney opera house, they have some projection, that's why got shape cause tomorrow is the Queen's bdae, so its like something special =D


the SUPER NICE VIEW BRIDGE!
Sydney Opera Housieeee~
and then we went to the Pancake On The Rock! damn niceeeeee!!!!

it was SO DARN COLD THAT I WAS SHIVERING NON STOP MAN! my mom was like laughing at me.. anyway, yeah! GOT A PLANE TO CATCH! buh byeeee! muackss! will update moreee! =DD

No comments: