Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy like Bill Gates

I'm going mad,
and my brother is happily dancing with ppl.
one word.
Prom. in Sunway.

*sigh..*

anyway, today, I've been a bit crazy. Because there was tonnes of homework. And I felt like killing myself. and one more thing...

today, was the first time of this year, I walked to school in the morning. no, CORRECTION.. not walk. I was late. VERY LATE for roll call. So, i just asked my dad to stop at the roadside and I got down and was walking to school.. then I saw waikei (idunnoifispellcorrectly) running.. then, I just join her running. But she was running after her fren =.=" but not for ME! i was running cause i was late for ROLL CALL!!!!! I was like, "SHIT SHIT SHIT.." and i'm TELLING YOU i can GURANTEE u, if i am in a race, i already won it.. because i was running like crazy man.. everyone was like looking..no.. STARING at me.. like, why the hell am i running? not that i am late.. well, i THINK they missed the tag which wrote, "PROBATE" which was pinned onto the left upper side of my uniform which is above the school badge.. I ran WITH my life.. and I finally, i reached, Bilik Serba.. and puiyi came out.. "WOW! sandra!! you're SO EARLYYYY... NOW only you came.. roll call has JUST "STARTED"... and i was catching my breathe and knealing down the floor already.. because i can barely breathe.. then, i went into the room.. and catherine was like,"SANDRA.. SO EARLY HUH??" i was like, sorrryyyy!!!!! it's because i yadayadayayda.. 100 pages long.. and finally she was like,"okokok..gogogo do ur duty,."

then, went to sheau hwa, low and zunzen.. and there were like,"whoah! what happen to u, sandra??" and AGAIN, i explained why the heck was i late for school.. T.T and i caught valerie staring at me from far.. and i was like,"SEE WHAT SEE?! VERY NICE TO SEE ISSIT??" then she was like laughing non stop.. shesshhh..

Yesterday, after choral speaking competition, mostly, everyone went to celebrate in Times Square and Jusco and other places.. which, i dont really know, but few of us, being SUPER dedicated and responsible, we went for St. John meeting, then later, adeline and I went straight for tuition after that until 7 something.

Smelly, and still in school uniform, after a tiring happy day, my dad fetched me and say we were gonna have dinner with Jessy's family. and.. OMG.. it's been so long since i see that lil best friend of mine! =D owh.. she got hotter! hahahhahahXD but i didnt wish to see her in my school uniform.. T.T but i was forced to. .. .=( so.. yeah..

we chatted.. i told her SO MANY THINGSSSS.. and asked about her new school life in Taman Desa since she shifted there from Sri Garden. Haha.. her school won for the Zon Bangsar thingy.. anyway, yeah.. we chatted and talked about guys...

wait! the sentence is not finished yet.....!!! GUYS... AND DOTA!! we were like.. some grandmother complaning about why the fish sold in the market werent fresh.. hahahahahXD omgg.. i dun wanna say.. later SOMEONE dun wannna play ady.. hahaXD

so yeah... after the dinner, I reached home about 9 something or 10pm? and I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO LATE ALREADY! by the time i bathe, it was 10.30pm.. and I look through my personal planner book.. and the first reaction was, "SHIT! so much homework!!!" T.T so, i started doing.. maths first.. and i got really frustrated cause i couldnt get the stupid answer.. so, i just went to sleep angrily.. the next morning, I tried to do the question again.. and I found my mistake.. which was.. . .. ..

7 + 5 = 13

smart huh? yeah.. I KNOWWWWW... (>.<)

Keanloong was back today. No, actually, he was back yesterday, during St. John meeting =P and he was EXTRA hyper today and I was wondering.. IF i would just fed him FabTotal as medicine yesterday, when he was weak.. he WONT be coming back today.. bullying me T.T

nahh.. just joking! love my gor! =D

so, we had choralspeaking practice again.. and as usual.. TONNES OF HOMEWORK.. T.T and.. guess what?? i have so much homework that I dun even care to meet all my buddies in the toilet who were learning how to tie a saree for the carnival on saturday.. T.T sry.. not that i dun wanna go.. but u knoww.. i've not been catching up with work lately.. so sorry babiesssss~ =(

AND THEN... went for probate meeting.. and.. the interview was a bit scaryyy.. and my answer to the question they gave me was really.. erm.. dunno how to say.. and their question, is, i would say.. rare and weird.. cause it involves st.john, prefectorial board and MY MOM... .. .. . yeaah.. MY MOM... . . AND, i told my mom about it.. WAKAKAKA! she was like.. you should answer, "cause my mom is very supportive.."

and i was like O.O "realllyyyyyyy?????" HAHHAHAHAHAXD after the meeting, puiyi and I sama -sama went for choralspeaking practice and laugh like crazy.. i was rolling on the floor like nobody's business alreadyyy.. because of Diane, Karman and Niro.. AND muzzamil... AND dil! hahahaahhaXD they were changing all script to ANOTHER script.. and it was all about those dirty stuff.. MY GOSHH!!! where they learn all those stuff.. ppl like keanloong and charles were like so disgusted.. but i think Nex and Derrick would be interested.. HAHAHAXD

okay... tomorrow is SBU's open day.. the day that i will get sliced into pieces for failing my add maths.. T.T yeahh.. T.T also cannot go back with my mom.. have to stay back for choral speaking ANDDDD duty.. sickbay duty.. (>.<) ANDDD niro's bdae.. OMG... WHAT?!

NIRO'S BIRTHDAY?!!!!??!?!?? and no present for her YET?!?!??! T.T oh shittt.. AND no idea for her BIRTHDAY POST yett!! T.T and Puan Jugdeep's class will resume tomorrow.. T.T sobsss..

i will be super busy this weekend.. saturday, got school till 12.30pm.. then, at 1pm have to go for Flag Day duty.. till 5pm.. then at 6pm have tuition until at night! T.T and on sunday, st. john KLIM duty starts at 3 something, almost 4 till 2pm.. and after that, have to rush for piano.. i hope i dont faint.. *sigh* and most probably, I will die after this weekend.. (>.<) hopefully, i dont... (>.<)

I still love you ppl! T.T

okayy.. i think i will off9 now.. I think i've waited long enough. 2 hours is long i guess. I came back from school and did my hw non stop for 5 hours and there' still tonnes of it. well, at least, i get to cancel the hw list one by one in my planner book ;) I've done more than half.. but i still have 5 essays to do and 3 sejarah essay.. and a poster to do.. (>.<) and alll MY TUITION HW!!!! T.T others?? done! =D

anyway.. bye.. *sighhhh*

No comments: