Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dada's Day! =D

so yeah.. last night, slept at about 2am cause i was accompanying someone who was doing some report and I, myself was busy doing my DCLDS report but that someone didnt let me do =.=" instead, forced me to sleep.. T.T

so, fine.. I went to sleep, and woke up at about 7 something.. then went back to sleep cause no one was awake.. and then woke up at 10am.. went to town to have breakfast.. after that, i remembered there wasnt music class.. so, my dad decided to bring us go shopping and stuff.. so after eating, we went to Low Yat Plaza cause wanted to fix my mom's phone.. my dad and bro asked my mom and I walk to sungei wang to shop first..

so.. we went.. bought a surf pants and a shirt.. i realised i spent a lot of money these days.. keep buying stuff.. and go for holiday and everything.. later did i knoww... when i was busy choosing clothes.. my bro and dad came and find us.. while i was trying on my clothes.. i dunno what my dad was busy talking to my mom.. and i was like, "MOM!!!!" for so long to get her attention =.= then, after that, my dad was like hinting me about something fishy about my bro.. and i was like, "what? chi sin arh?"

i went to alex then.. saw him playing with some phone.. then i thought it was..
the E71 that he just bought few days ago.. i was like wth ady... but then.. no. .. .it wasnt.. to my HORROR.. I saw...

THIS! the newest phone, N97 in his hands.. and i was like, "omg.. wthell is that??". . .. . like wthell.. my dad just bought it.. GOSH.. .. . . they bought the one of the newest phone.. AND the newest phone in the market in ONE WEEK.. like wtheckk? they are SO GONNA get scolded by my elder bro.. hahaXD cause like my bro is the manager of 3 phone shops in australia.. and like, usually, anything to do with phone, we will ask him for advice.. but this time.. he dun even know we bough anything.. (>.<)
after that, we pass a watch shop.. and my dad asked me to buy a new watch cause i told him my watch strap was dirty already.. and he say better buy a new one.. since the strap already cost about 100 ringgit.. and he chose the newest Baby-G.. which cost almost 400 bucks.. i was like, "WHAT?! no man..."
gosh.. came back and watched Game Plan.. laughed like dunnowhat.. hahaXD then went to sleep and woke up at 7.30pm for dinner.. but i was still sleepy, so i slept in the car.. and when we reach the restaurant.. i was so sleepy that i can barely walk straight.. half closing my eyes.. then i quickly went to the restroom and wash my face again.. then only my vision became a LITTLE BIT MORE clear.. hahahaXD

went to Giant to do buy some groceries.. and GOSH!!! there Magnolia Delight new ice cream promotion.. and they put a tv there and keep repeating their advertisment.. it was SO DAMN ANNOYING MANNN.. with that they-thought-is-cute music.. MYGODDDD... and i told alex about it.. and he PURPOSELY keep repeating it and tried to act cute.. which made me almost wanted to puke.. hey! it ryhmes! hahaXD =D

and he told me one of the top 10 most torturing thing ppl do is, u tie a person on a chair.. and let water drip constantly on ur forehead from the top.. 1 hours or few hours is okay.. but if days, u will feel like dying.. it is proven.. and one more was, u wear this helmet.. it has really sharp spikes.. it makes you bleed once u put on.. u wont die because of the spikes.. u will die because you drown from your own blood.. DAMN DISGUSTING RIGHTT?? i was like,"WHERE on earth you know all these stuff.." then he told me that his friends told him.. it's proven or something like that.. hahaXD
anyway, chaoz! T.T tomorrow got choralspeaking practice.. T.T
oh.. and.. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY... . . .!

=D love ya, daddy! =D

AND NOT FORGETTING, MY DADA! =D muacckssss!

No comments: