Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2009

Kangaroo's *tooootttt*

well well, let's see what I did today.. Practically nothing, cause I've been online almost the whole dayyyyy.. too bad he isnt here.. if not, can talk the whole day.. hahaXD anyway, let's see.. I woke up, and went onlinee.. and updated my blog.. later on.. I was darn hungry.. my mom didnt realise that it was actually 3pm already.. clean clean clean the house until forget about breakfast. Anyway, she cooked lunch after that... =D


bacon~~
oh! the view from the kitchen =DDD
oh, my bro's kitchennn~
see mwah mom cookinggg??
the living room~
got electric drum, electric guitar, classic guitar and electric piano =DDD and not mentioning the Wii and the PS3, i think =DDD
the place where they wash clothess =DDD and the toilettt...
his friends' room.. a couple =D how sweet =DDD
my bro's room =D
his stufff~ hahaXD oh! and see my tempololy lappie toppiee???hahahaaXD
outside his room, there's a balcony =DDD
and this is where the sunlight comes in =DD
my lunch! hahahXD
YUMMMMMMM~~~~!!!
before going outttt,
dammit i was sooo colddd.. hahahahXDD see? wearing gloves ady.. hahaXD and yes, derrick.. i know my jacket is damn thick.. and i lebih lebih wanna wear so many layers.. but i really feel darn cold okayhhh!!!! i know you DAMN MANNN laaa.. no need to wear anything also can.. but then.. i DAMN LADY okayh.. COLD LARH!!! shessshhhh!
u know what? I was looking at it.. then i was like holding it and was like, "what's this.." then i read the tag.. and GOD DAMMIT! straight away i get my hands off it.. i think u can GUESS what issit.. Kangaroo's *toootttttt*.. and they attach it to a can opener.. =.=" damn disgusting..
kangaroo's fur.. damn nice weyhh..
awww.. Adelinee.. i found it here too! hahahahaXD
yerhhh.. its the kangaroo paws.. KESIAN LARH WEYHH!!!!
follow me say, "ke-u-o-la~" hahaXD
as BIG AS UR HEAD OKAYH!!!!
bittergourd =D zkang's favourite, RIGHTTTTTT??? ahhahahahhaXDD
and then this was the marketplace near my bro's place! Haymarket! =D
lalalala~ tadaaaa~~
damn big weyh the capsicum~
wtheck?? GREEN PAPAYA??? damn expensive though.. about 18 bucks..
the damn-big-potato =D
part of my bro's UNI =D
random.. and then, we went to the supermarkettt...
omgggg!!! starburstttt!! ahhhh!!! =DDDDDD

and then, i went home.. and once i open the door, i was like, screaming cause the view was so beautifull....... take a look, babiesss~~ =D


nice rightttt???
sun setting.. oh.., can you see the reflection of the lights.. its the harbour there..
FYI, it was only 5pm..
and it was this dark already.... ..
switched on the laptop and I saw, 831 posts.. OMG! lucky number =DD *winkssssss*

anyway,

I cant find the moon tonight.., WHYYYY!!!! tell me WHYYY!!!! tell me exactly whyyy!!!! but but but but.. .. . .. its a really starry nighttt... it is full of starts.. UNCOUNTABLE MAN! seriously.. make you go dizzy..

anyway, i hope you guys enjoy seeing the pictures.. chao chao! =DDD oh wait! the video! =DDD hold on yaa...


enjoy, babiesss~ =DDD

No comments: