Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vege Monster

whoah ! damn.. so many pictures.. Today, i already took 83 pictures.. T.T take so little also 83 ady.. T.T upload until can die.. well, after going to the fish market, my mom an i went shopping and spent 450 bucks in just one shop. hahaXD well, not my fault.. i just spent 50 bucks.. my mama bought 2 pants for alex.. so.. yeah.. (>.<)

then, on the way back, bought lip balm.. at last! and be-larrr-dy hell.. it costs 24 bucks.. T.T

went home, and helped my mom cook and stuff.. but online more than helping.. hahaXD like online 20 mins, help 5 mins.. hahaXD then one of my bro's fren.. which is not his housemates came and ate dinner with us.. so 7 of us, ate together.. cause my bro is living with another 3 fwendsss.. so yeah..

GOSH! damn funny man.. our convers.. i laugh until my mom said to them," my daughter has been here for so many days arr, i never see her laugh like that before here.."

so yeah, imagine how much i laughed.. until i choked on the soup.. they all.. mmg talk SO MUCH crap.. cause my bro's fren.. is allergic to seafood.. TOTALLY cannot eat.. but then, on the other hand, he hates vegetable like dunno what.. so, we were like forcing him to eat vege.. gosh.. i've never seen ppl who really hate vege until when ppl turn away, he put all his portion of vege into another person's dish..

make me laugh like shit man.. hahahaXD then yaa.. online until now lo.. talked to a few ppl and got really emotional over it.. while uploading my pics.. haizz.. tomorrow only u all see the pics larh.. i malas ady.. damn tired.. already 1.30am..

then now okay ady =D cause someone onlined =D anyway, chao chao! love you guys! byee!

AND goodluck for ppl who take re-BFA tomorrow and ur CLDS exam! =D

No comments: