Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mornin' call

firstly, i would like to say sorry to ppl who talked to me last night.. especially weixing and zkang.. tak tau kenapa dc-ed.. and not like its my house.. so i dunno how to fix the whatever crap and also its wireless wan.. lagi tak tau.. lagipun, aku punya blarther wasnt at home.. he went to UNI at 11.00pm.. and studied in the library until this morning.. just now only come back.. slept for like.. dunno how many minutes then now he woke up and bathe to go to work..

kesian him lar.. see his lifestyle.. damn kesian.. i dun see his housemates this stressed up..

secondly, its DARN COLD HERE.. *bbiitesss teethh* i'm shiveringggg.. (>.<) jajajajaXD its 9am there but 11am already.. everyone is starting to eat lunch.. i just woke up.. hahahaXD come on la.. its just 9am there.. but i keep waking up at 9 or 10 something just now.. i was like, "CLDS!" T.T

thirdly, next week monday i'm going to Gold Coast, Brisbane.. therefore i'm not gonna blog for erm.. . how many days?? wait.. lemme check.. erm.. dunno yet.. lazy wanna get up and look at the paper.. hahaXD

fourthly, I'm missing all of you terribly.. hope all you will be fine there.. having fun in CLDS.. while my music class frens, goodie luckie for fundamental exam..

and as for emily, I love you. GOODLUCK for youknowwhat. =)

love all of you. I got to go out ady.. buh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! muackssssssssss!

before that, some picsiess...

sydney in the morning =)



saw some part of the harbour??




see the shippiesss?? =DD





UTS, University Technology of Sydney =D my bro's UNI..


dun see me smile smile.. its FREAKING COLD! i'm actually shivering..

takara, I'm enjoying the weather =D
bye! xoxo.

No comments: