Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 14, 2009

School Zoo

You go school,
I go zoo.

wow. It rhymess.. well, just realised school starts TOMORROWWWW... I didnt knw school will reopen that fast. Well, not exactly fast larh.. i am ACTUALLY LOOKING forward to it.. I miss mwah FATTTT friendsss.. haha. btw, my definition of fat is not REALLY fat.. as in.. .. .erm. ... .crappish.. hahaXD

I mau balik Malaysiaaaaaa!!!!

anyway, just a short post.. I mau chao.. i am SO LAZY to upload my pictures.. T.T just came back from dinner, some Korean BBQ with my bro's housemates.. everyone EXCEPT my bro went.. =.="

anyway, chao ppl! good luck for school! =D and EXAM RESULTS.. T.T

btw, DUN TELL ME MY RESULTS UNLESS I ASKED U. .. . if not, i will jump down from my bro's pent house.. which is located of the 43rd floor of The Peak Apartments, in 2 Quay Street, Haymarket, 2000. Yeah. I'm telling u the full add so that u know where i jump down from.. anyway, CHAO! bye ppl!

No comments: