Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I love R.O.Y ;)

First of all, I would like to apologise because I didnt blog for so many days.. I was super busy.. yeahh.. choral speaking, the pile of homework, notes, all the tuition homework that i have to catch up, probate stuff, shitty results, correction for exam papers.. and thanks to LEE SIN ZHAO, who PURPOSELY put me as the AJK invatation for st john's AGM.. yeah, everything is killing me right now.

he think i have LOTS OF LOTS OF credit to call EVERYONE.. he thinks I dun have enough work to do. He thinks my PAPERWORK is good.. so that's why he gave me the freaking hardest job.. GOSH! this is SO NOT my job man.. it's SO WEIXING'S job.. blardy hell.. adeline, sheau hwa and Low complain like shit.. and what are they? adeline, the ajk souvenirs, who only need to buy friggin 2 souvenirs, Sheau hwa who is the tresurer and Low, the booklet's department.. YEAH... and ME?! T.T

quote chengken: okay, the AJK invatation has the most work to do. Sandra, you have to call all the sirs and do all the paperwork.

and quote me: *hangs mouth open as big as the earth*

walao.. i tell you.. i can CRY already mannn.. and these 3 days. I've been like a zombie..

monday- went to school with a really cranky mood because of stomach cramps. Practically shouted at all the form 2's because they would not stop talking. and OF COURSE, i was annoyed. So, yeah.. and quote vivian and Nanthienie: CHILL SANDRAAAA!!!!

they were so shocked that I was so strict.. so, great. Two classes from form 2 hate me now. AND GUESS WHAT? I.don't.care.

They were practically laughing their ass off about me. They were making fun of me. and HELL NO, i will never be scared of them =.= a bunch of juniors who are immature. wait, how can they be MATURE when they are JUNIORS??

and no, Niren, Jarrett, melvin, Vyvyvan or any other form 3's, I didnt mean u guys.. =.= so dun go around making fun of me.. =.="

Tuesday- Silent reading and the really "UNDERSTANDING" juniors were making a big fuss over CLIPPING THEIR SMART FRINGE.. as IF i ask them to die like that.. =.=" UGH! There were tonnes of choralspeaking practice that day. Had stupid times with Karman and Diane.. like.. A LOT!!!!... we were so vain mannn.. hahaXD after school, I went home, bathe, and went back to school then only went for tuition with keanloong..

Wednesday- Practice. Practice. and MORE practice. in the morning, before going to SMK Yaacob Latif.. we practised choralspeaking but then, Keanloong was.. .. . erm.. REALLY SICK.. his face was SO PALE.. he was cold swting.. his whole body so cold.. like some corpse.. he was having good poisoning. He can barely stand properly.. and omg, everyone was so worried about him.. it's like the first time i see him being so weakkkk... he went back cause cannot tahan.. and after that, we had recess with the juniors.. at 9 something.. and I was laughing like nobody's business with Valerie, when we were chatting.. and then, suddenly, something caught my eye.. THE bunch of juniors were staring at me as if they are gonna kill me =.=" they'll probably think, "WHY is she laughing SO LOUD.. doesnt she have brains to keep quiet since she ask us to keep quiet every two seconds?? F her."

but hellowwwww??? it's RECESSSSSSS?? i wont ask u to shut up if you're having recess.. =.=" and when I was dutying with Priya.. and a few more ppl, I came across this girl who NEVER clip her SUPER long fringe.. and she look like some.. .. . .. some.. . .. .. . girl with long fringe =.="

okay.. cut that crapy part.. well, I was like, so annoyed, cause I need to ask her to clip it up EVERY SINGLE MORNING, and she just wouldnt listen, as if she is deaf, and walk pass me as if she dont respect me. Well, not as if, she DOESNT respect me. So every morning, the same thing happen, I will stop her, and she will try to walk pass me. But hello??? dont you know i'm like.... FATTER??? as if she can push me away =.=" so yeah.. that particular girl.. after recess, she walked pass me with her SUPER LONG fringe.. and i was like, "EXCUSE ME, can you pls keep your fringe up?"

and to my surprise, she replied, "you hate me, dont you?" She walked away while clipping her fringe up. And I remember mumbling, "No, I dont." But if she were to want a PERFECT answer, I would answer her,

"NO. i dont hate you. I dont understand why is it SO difficult for you to JUST clip your fringe up. I am not asking you to jump down from KLCC, and survive from it. I'm just asking you, to do a simple task, which doesnt require any lives taken away or any blood dripped along the hallway. I am just asking you to, CLIP YOUR FRINGE and have you ever wondered, why do u think I hate you? well, I dont. It's just that, I dun understand, why must you let ppl annoy you by telling you to do that thing EVERY SINGLE MORNING, when you know it's against the school rules? and have you ever wondered, IF YOU CLIP YOUR FRINGE UP, I wouldnt have bother you at all? If your General Appearance is perfect, do you think i have any rights to simply pin-point you WHENEVER i like? Do u think I enjoy annoying you? Do u think i enjoy telling you to clip your fringe up every single day? Can't you just do this simple act, where you and I will be both living happily ever after IF YOU JUST CLIP YOUR FRINGE UP?!"

anyway, who cares? If she doesnt wanna listen. FINE. grr... anyway, who cares bout her?? it was our choralspeaking competition on that day.. and all of us were like so excited and stuff.. and.. the best part was.. WE WON!!!!

and for keanloong, we are gonna change the lyrics from, "We ARE the champion" to...

"WE IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!" we were singing and screaming non stop on that day.. we were SO HAPPY till i scream like no one's business.. like.. ouchiee.. cause like, the students have P & P.. but we were a bit selfish.. cause we scream like.. ommgggggg!!! all of us were like hugging each other like crazy..

before going to the comp..

see the third row.. suddenly the middle there so short.. hahahXD that's our main girl yo! our conductress! =DD Ta-bit*h-ta! =D hahahahXD but who cares???

WE ARE

THE

CHAMPY OF

CHORAL SPEAKING 2009 ZON PUDU!

=D

we are, THE ROY!!!! ROYALTY OF YOUTHS!!!! =DDDD we rock man!! we IS the champion!!! wooohoo!!!! keanlooonggg! we won this for YOU!! May you rest in PIECES... =D

the "OHMYGOD" expression.. hahaXD kahwai.. HAHAHAHA!


in SMK Yaakob Latif =D
congrats so much to ALL OF US.. and ofcourse, congrats to P.E.S.S a.k.a mainly to chee enn and vivian for winning the runner up.. and to S.A.B for winning third =D and for others, as what the judge said, "we are ALLLL winners... =)"
we will work EXTRA hard to win the next level. and hopefully, the NEXT NEXT LEVEL. and the level after NEXT NEXT level.. hahaXD
and one more thing, CONGRATS to SMK Taman Desa for winning champion for choralspeaking zon Bangsar. We will meet on Tuesday =)
and ANOTHER thing, congratulations to MBS ppl for winning 3rd for Choral speaking zon bangsar =D
I love R.O.Y ;)

No comments: