Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2009

FINALLY BACK! =D

YESH!


YOU are right, I.AM.BACK.
( i dun think you wanna read this post.. it's SUPER Long.. but SUPER FUNNY... hahaXD)


yesterday night.. HAHAHHAHAXDD it's so funny thinking about everyone's reaction today.. damn funny mannn..


anyway, yesterday, I touch down in Msia at about 8.30pm.. (the first person i msg was chee enn cause she was the only one who know i was going back yesterday) and by the time i get my luggage and stuff.. it was 9.30pm.. and then, my dad was waiting in the airport.. and there was this japanese guy my mom made frens with. He was travelling around the whole world himself.. and worst of all, he dun have info or anything. I felt so different.. when i arrived KL, i was so happy., jump here and jump there.. "weeeeee~" here.. "weeee~" there.. hahaXD but... omg.. it's SO HOT.. i was sweating like dunno what once i got down from the airplane.. my gosh.. SO HOT.. like me ;)



So, my parents find hotel for him and stuff.. and journey from Sepang to Kay Elle was about like an hourr... GOSH.. so, by the time everything finished, i reached home about 12 something. Was darn tired. Sleeping in the car ady. Then, went home, tried to open the stupid lock attached to the luggage.. i was turning turning turning but couldnt open it.. it was SO WEIRD cause it's the correct number.. then finally i opened it.. but.. i accidentally twisted it.. and it was locked again.. T.T


after an hour, i gave up, and ask Alex to help me open it.. then he was like, "WALAO... so late at night ask me do this kind of stufff...." then i gave him the super innocent look.. and blink blink a few times.. cause i figured if it works on my mom and husband, it would work on him.. hahahahXD then he was like, "WHAT?! dun gimme that look.."

then, he didnt know the number but he just turn turn turn the lock.. and then put it near his ears and listen to the sound of the IDUNNOWHAT..... .. . .haha.. then *click* it came off.. then he was like, "COOLL LEHHHHHHH???" and i was like... =.="

then, after that, when i open my luggage, he saw my sweets and souvenirs..

alex: OMG! i want thisss.. *takes ALL my sweets*
me: NO!!!!! *pulls his pantss, not down okay =.=" *
alex: you have to give it to me!
me: NOOOOO... it's for my friendssss!!!!
alex: noooo....
me: NOOOOO.. .. . . it's for my frensss.. T.T they will KILL ME if i dun give them anythingg..

***

me: alex, i show you this.. *takes out kangaroo's scortum*
alex: OMG.. what is that??
me: kangaroo's scortom..
alex: OMGGG!! SO COOL!! real wan arhh??
me: ya.. ofc..
alex: OMG!! GIVE IT TO ME...

well, he practically TOOK IT..

me: NOO!!! it's for my pet bro okayhhh!! i buy it for him since he was so interested in itt!!
alex: NO!!!!!! i wan it.. I DONT CARE.. how can you NOT buy this for meee??!
me: HOW THE HECK i know you wan it..?? how i know?? i thought you DAMN INNOCENT WAN RIGHTTT??? so like, why would u want this kind of thingss..
alex: actually, nolarrr.. not that innocent *wink wink*
me: =.= NO!!! GIVE IT BACK TO MEEE!!!
alex: no... . .. i wan it!! i DUNN CAREE!!
me: I ALSO DUN CARE.. u GIVE IT BACKKK...
alex: okok.. i tell you something.. but in return, give it to me.. *gives his pinky out to make sure i promise..*
me: NO... i dun care.. my pet bro more important.. give it BACK..
alex: no.. seriously.. u would sure go, "WHOAH.." if you see it.. and i will let u play with it..
me: NO WAY.. i know you TOO WELL ALREADY.... u always cheat me.. NO WAY..
alex: no.. seriously wan.. but promise you dun tell mummy..
me: *raise eyebrows*
alex: wait arrrr... *runs up* *comes down after 5 mins*
me: what issit?
alex: actually. .. .. the thing.. i wanted to tell you is.. . ... .
me: ok.. stop it ady.. i know its some stupid thing..
alex: no.. .*in a serious voice* seriously, i want to tell you .. .
me: ?????
alex: tomorrow got CHINESE CLASSS!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDdd
me: !@#$%^&*( U SEEE!!!! EVERYTIME ALSO CHEAT ME.. waaaaa~~ T.T
alex: nolarrr.. *takes out something*
me: what. on. EARTH is THAT?!
alex: actually, that day i just roughly say to dad like jokingly and say my fren use this phone.. and i find it good and stuff.. ask him buy for me.. then dunno why, on that night, he just went to the shop and bought on the spot for me.. without thinking..
me: WTHECK?! GOSHHH. ..
alex: yeap.. voted the best phone and IS the best business phone right noww..
me: WHY ON EARTH u need a business phone when u dun even HAVE a business or something..? =.=
alex: =P

***

alex: still got anymore thing for me..
*saw my crocs*
alex: WHY YOU NEVER BUY FOR MEEEE!!!!
me: HOW I KNOW you wan... ask gor gor to buy for you larrrr.. he coming back in july for hols wertt..
alex: *shoves his feet into my slippers* OMG! can fit! okay! it's mine too! =DD
me: wtheck? =.="

he took almost everything i have. I wonder if he would take away my dress also.. =.= then we were chatting till late midnight.. haha.. long time since i talked to him, so i was like telling him stuff.. and ask him to DONT GO.. cause its not fun at all.. hahaXD

funny laa.. so, yeah.. after sorting everything out, about.. 2am only can sleep.. and i woke up feeling SO EXCITED.. cause like, MY first day of school.. it's the BEST experience ever when NOBODY know that you are CAME back.. and seeing their SUPER SHOCKED faces.. hahahaXD

it's just simply fun and amazing =D

so, yeahh... erm.. i reached school.. and there wasnt traffic jam =) how great? hahaXD then the new road is FINALLY open.. thank god.. and.. i was smilingg.. smiling. smilinggg.. talking to my dad.. and SO HYPER early in the morning..

so, i walked into the corridor.. and.. whoah.. dengan BERGAYA-nyaa.. hahahaXD nola.. jk..so, yea.. the first person who saw me was, EMILY THE PRINCESS.. at first she turn her head back.. then she turn back.. then she was like, turning again.. and see properly.. with her blur blur eyes.. then i think she nudge vivian.. and vivian QUICKLY turn back.. and with the big big eyes.. both going O.O... . .. . ..

then siewjin saw me.. then she was like O.O.. same goes to niro.. then, i just ran to all of them.. then the puiyi didnt know.. she was reading The Gift, given by stewpork star.. so, she was so into it.. then suddenly i went, "BOO!" then she was like.. OMGGG!!! O.O wthelll?! then everyong was hugging me.. ESPECIALLY YUENPING.. she was hugging me for SO LONGGGGGG!!!!! i tried to pull away.. but she kept pulling me back and hug me.. hahahahXD

then, saw weigin and xinyi.. they were like, "EHH!!!! COME BACKK ADYY ARRR?!?!" then they were also hugging me =DDDDDD

i know you guys miss me larr.. then keanloong came, and saw me.. and he was like, O.O.. . . . hahaha.. then, after that, i wanted to see Low and Sheau Hwa they all.. but then, niro was like, "I STAND HERE SO LONG.. WAITING FOR SO LONG.. u also didnt hug me yett.. T.T"

hahahhaXD kesian her.. then after hugging her, i went out.. ran to Low and Sh there.. and I was like, "BOOOO!!!!" what was heart breaking was,

they dont seem to be surprise =.="

Low was like, "eh?? come back ady arr?? i just wake up from sleep.. =.=" then sh was like, "i know you're coming back ady... jarrett said in ur blog.. WTH... jarrett.. T.T hahaXDD then, after rollcall, i went to see zunzen.. at first, she didnt know it was me.. she was reading something.. then suddenly i signal-ed sh to keep quiet.. i also signal-ed sh that SURE zunzen go, "SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" as usual. hahahahXD so, after thatn, i went SO CLOSE to zunzen.. then, when she turn her head, i went BOO! and she was like, SO SHOCKED that i think i gave her a heart attack.. ahahhahahaXDDDD she was like, "OMGGGG!!!! YOU"RE BACKKK!!!! ahhh.... SANNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

told ya. as usual.

HAHAHHAHAHA! =DDD then before recess, had choralspeaking.. oh.. BEFORE that, i was bragging about my new bag to puiyi, low, and ade.. mostly to puiyi.. purposely disturb her.. i was like, "SEE! i got new bag.. u dun have.. HA-HA-HA.. blek! mine SO NICEEEEE..." then she was like rolling her eyes going, "SOOOO???" hahahhahahahaXDDD gave sh her POLAR BEARRRR.. hahahahhaXD and the others souvenirs.. glad they like it.. i bought yuenping this really cute koala and kangaroo pencil box.. then, went she came up, she was busy with her prefect stuff.. then, i went to her bag.. to open her zip.. and wanted to put in the pencil box.. but then puiyi they all say, take out her things and put in the new pencil case.. then, i tried to find her pencil case.. "shit.. wrong zip.." she was just beside me.. i was like, need to do very fast.. then i took it out.. EVERYONE was helping me to take out ALL her things and put it in the new pencil case.. i kept trying to block her view.. then later, i put the new and old pencil case in back to her bag.. SO SCARY OKAAYYY.. she was just BESIDE ME.. so scared she suddenly turn and say, "what are you doing???" then kantoi.. hahahahahXDD

but she didnt.. so.. yeah.. we were observing her.. at first she took out her pencil box and all of us laugh cause her expression was like, "eh? why nothing wan??" then she take out the OTHER pencil box.. she thought she accidentally took someone's plush toy.. but when she think again.. she was like, THANK YOUUU SANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! cause it's so obvious from me.. cause there was an AUSTRALIA word there.. who else went there and came back yesterday?? hahaXD

during recess, xiau wei saw me eating.. then she was like, "OMGGG.. is that sandraaa?? scare me mann.." then i was like.. eating.. i almost puke out everything man.. then yuenping was like, "SEE HOW YOU EAT.. SO MESSY..." then i answered her, "xiau wei larhhh!!!"

after recess, i was talking non stop about my trip.. and say how bad it was.. and how good SOME it was.. and told siewjin they all.. and emily they all stuff.. about how was the day BEFORE i went.. what HAPPEN to some guy who was pranked by me.. hahahahXD and yuenping was like, "OMGGG!! you're so evilll!!!" hahahahahXD

not mentioning after that, I saw Niren and Melvin.. wanted to pass them the souvenirs.. cause i already told Niren and Jarrett about it.. and then, when i went out the class and give it to them... they were like,

melvin: alarr.. no need to give us larrr.. give jarrett enough ady..
niren: yalarrr..
melvin: yahh.. and with that photo frame written "my best pet-bro" and then got nice nice pictures.. that WE DUN HAVE..
niren: yalaarrr.. aih.. no need to give us larr..
melvin: then got the cookies somemore right?? damn nice.. but aih.. she didnt give us.. only to jarrett..
niren: yaaa.. aihh.. so sad..
me: BOTH OF YOU SHUTUP..! you! *points at melvin* YOU! *points at niren* BOTH of you i gave you ur bdae presents ON THE DATE of your bdae.. and jarrett?? it was 3 months after his birthday.. and i already told you the cookies i gave it to him because i saw him.. and i asked him to gave it to u guys..SO, you guys have no rights to say its not fair..

then after that, i gave them.. but they were like still trying to make fun of me.. then i was like, "ugh!" then i saw melvin.. from the class, i shouted, "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.." but i was actually shouting to niren.. then, melvin perasan.. then he look as if damn angry. and he walked away.. i was like, "wth??? SHIT YOU NIREN.." then i keep hitting niren.. i was like damn not having a good feeling..

then later, they came back with an empty box.. of my souvenirs.. then niren was saying how mad was melvin and everything.. i was so worry and stuff.. aiya.. just go to his blog.. www.snakelovers.blogspot.com and i was damn sad.. i really dunno what to do ady.. and then, the next thing i knew was a prank.. i was like, "WTHELLL?! i was seriously damn.. ARGHH!!!" then i just pull zunzen to the toilet.. then i was like so damn sad.. then niren and melvin was like trying to apologise but i just bang the toilet door and ignored them.. later on, we wanted to come out.. but then, saw Puan Sareah with the cane.. "SHIT.. no pas.. better dun go out first.." then we didnt go out.. after waited for like 5 to 10 mins, we came out.. then saw melvin and niren again.. i was like.. MYGOD.. .. T.T then aiya.. i so good right? so just forgive them lo.. but AT THAT TIME, i was seriously damn worried and pissed.. cause like, SUDDENLY only melvin got SO ANGRY and stuff.. shesshh..

and ps: niren... i say give my saliva to my brother because he asked me if i have water.. and i say "no.. got also wont give you.. no way i give you my water.. saliva got lar.. i givee you.." it's not WHAT YOU THINK OKAYHHH!!!! ugh! polluted minds of the juniors.. shesshh..

then i keep disturbing Jo Ee.. keep saying this guy like her..

me: Jo Ee.. so how?? what i say to him..? he say he wanna marry you worr..
JE: dun play larrrr... so fakeeee larrrr.. dun lie larrr..
puiyi: no.. i SAW HIM.. that day i go watch movie with sandra.. then i saw him.. omg.. he keep asking for your email.. then he say he want you to be his gf..
me: YALAAAA.. not bad wan la him.. 28 years old only ma.. not that old also.. 12 years only ma.. aiyaa.. can larrr.. close one eye and just marry him laaaa..
puiyi: yaaaa!! he is VERY RICH wan.. so just like, aiya.. marry him larrr..
me: yaaaa!! he look like Brad Pitt you knowww.. so, just MARRY him larr.. i help u tell him okayy?
JE: nolarrr... dun lie larrr.. so fake..
me: NOT FAKE OKAYYY.. SO SERIOUS..
puiyi: yaaa!!!
JE: how he know me??
puiyi: nehh.. he saw ur friendster.. then that day in sandra's blog.. he saw ur photo..
me: ya.. and he was like,"OMG! SO PRETTYYY!!!" then he say he wanna marry you ady..
JE: harrrr .. . .. . . ? really arrr??
puiyi and I: YARRRR!!!!

*siewjin comes in*

me: siewjin...
siewjin: what what??
JE: they say got this 28 year old guy who like me.. then want to marry me then dunno what..
me: RIGHT SIEWJIN??
siewjin: huh? which one??
puiyi: NEHHHHHHHHHHHH.. the guy arr.. that day we go watch MOVIE wan arr... then he saw JE's friendster wan arrrrr...
siewjin: oh. .. .erm . .. .. . . .. .
me: YOU FORGET ADY MEHHH?? nehhhhh.. THAT GUY ARRRRR>. *winks*
siewjin: ORHHH!!! that guyyy!! yaya! jo ee.. he damn leng zai wan lorrr..
me: YALARRR.. like aih.. actually he very good wan lo.. yau leng zai, yau yau qian.. if got, I also wan lo.. but too bad, I'm taken.. but if not arr.. i SURE MARRY HIM WANNNN.. aiyaa.. can laa.. JE.. u see, when he 50 years old.. you 38 years old only whaattt.. u kit jor fan.. sang mai zai.. aiya.. hai kam seung ha wan laaa.. can la can la.. or maybe, he long life.. can live until 80 years old.. you 68.. aiyaa.. also dunno if you got long life a not.. maybe u die earlier lehhh.. still ok watttt... hahahahahahahhaXD or maybe if you got long live.. you 88 years old.. he 100 years old.. CAN LARRRRRRRR.....

*half of the class was laughing like shit.. *

JE: dun wan larrrr. .. . . i also dunno him.. u just tell him i reject him larr..
me: AIYO.. cannot wan larrr.... why dun u just marry him.. then after a few months, you divorce.. then you get HALF of his property ady lo.. then ok ady lo.. OR! you can let him touch touch you.. then you can sue him say he rape you.. then you can get THE OTHER half ady lorr... then YOU BECOME billionaire.. by the time, you want WHAAT kind of guys, close ur eyes and choose a few to be ur husband also can lo..
JE: dun wan dun wan... .. . .
siewjin: cannot larr.. still underage.. 16 onlyy..
me: THAT'S WHY I SAY CAN CHARGE him as RAPE...
everyone: HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHXDDDD
puiyi: aiya.. actually old man.. good watt..
me: YAYAYA!!! he older than you so much.. so, when he touch things also slower.. he so good you know.. if he is with you arr.. he will treat you as if you're SO FRAGILE.. then he will SLOWLY SLOWLY touch you... .. . .. .

*omg.., i am laughing like shit while typing this.. *

*** after a longg time.. JE was discussing about twilight with Yuenping..

JE: yalaa. i like the Edward..
me: OHH!! then ngam laa.. that 28 year old guy also look lik Edward wan.. when he go under the sun, he will become shiny shiny wan...
JE: dun lie larr.. just now you say look like Brad Pitt..
siewjin: EH! brad pitt more leng zai then edward okayyy..
me: yarrrr... wait.. you KNOW HOW BRAD PITT LOOKS LIKE OR NOTTT??
JE: harr? like how??
me: HAIYORHHH!!! u dunno arh?!
JE: dunno worr..
me: LIKE EDWARD LARRRRRRRRR.. .. . .. . .
JE: *Giggles*
me: whaat? so when?? pick the date for the marridge ady or not?? i help u pick larrr.. since i so good.. aiya.. i abit ma fan also nvm laa... for YOU right.. aihh.. have to laa..
JE: hahahhahahXD
me: what colour u wan ur wedding to be?
puiyi: OFC PINK LAAAAA..
me: oo.. pink ar?? then you ask the guy to wear a pink tuxedo larrr... then you also wear pink gown.. everything pink..

i was laughing like shit mannn.. everyone was laughing like shit.. then guys from Alpha like derrick and nex was there.. all listening and joining the conver.. in the end, everyone was like lying to Jo Ee ady.. what 28 year old guy? he dun even exist.. hahahhaXDD all of us pandai pandai make story only.. hahahXD especially ME! hahahahhahaXD i made everyone laugh until got stomachache man.. hahhahaXD

then, puan angela came in.. and hahahahahhaXD so funny man..

teacher: eh? you're back?
me: TEACHERRR!!! miss me or nottt??
teacher: *keeps quiet*
me: aiyaa.. no need to say ady larr... i know you miss me SO MUCH until u keep quiet for so longg..
teacher: hahaha..
me: teacher, did you eat the cookies? how was it?
teacher: it was very very nicee...
me: haha.. like OFCOURSE! i do until my finger burnt you knoww.. then, i was like thinking in my mind.. "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger.." then i think again, "NVM.. for MY teachers.. its okay,... got blood also nvmm.." then i continue doing doing doing.. SO LONG you knowww..
teacher: OHHH.. i see i seee.. *smiles* *everyone was laughing*
me: TEACHER!! how is my essay?? u sure very gam dong righttt?? *ps: she's an indian, so she doesnt understand..*
teacher: i gave you zero..
me: ohhh.. and then another zero.. and a one in front of the 2 zeros rightt??
teacher: *smiles*
me: no.. teacher.. seriouslyy..
teacher: i think you got 82..
me: teacher.. you VERY TOUCHED righttt?? u sure cry a lot wan.., awww.., so pity..
teacher: no. . .. . different ppl got different feelings..
me: AIYAAA.. teacher.. no need to hide larr.. no need to feel shy.. i know you like the story a lot.. ahahhahahaXD

then she asked me how was australia and stuff.. then Low keep asking me to KEEP talking to her.. so that she wont teach.. like WTH?! u think i can talk so long arh?! hahahhhaXD

anyway, after school, there was prefect and probates meeting.. then kena kantoi by alex cause probates came out like, almost half an hour later? hahahhahaXD

yalarr.. i got a lot more to talk about.. but then.. late ady.. and that's the HIGHLIGHTS larr.. haha.. it's 12.30am ady.. darling, PLEASE dun kill me..

GOODNIGHT, ppl!! =DD

No comments: