Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who's up for surprises?

waaaa... zunzen got 15869 visitors.. I only got 12050 visitors onlyyyy.. T.T more than me bout 3000 peeps.. hahaXD

damn her once again.. hahaXD

zunzen! stop your counting until I reach your number... hahaXD but her blog 5 years ady.. mine only start counting on 24th Nov 2008.. bout 6 months only.. MUAHAHAHHA! so, I WIN! ahhahahahXD nolarrr.. joking.. not so childish.. nothing to talk about so that's why talk crap.. SO BOREDDD!!!!

this morning went to Broadway and bought a pair of crocs.. and used up another 100 bucks to buy chocolates and sweets for you all.. U know you all wan larr.. especially SBU ppl.. all damn rich wan.. not expensive also dun eat..

*look who's talking.. *


HAHA XD =DD so yeah, damn tired then went home and rest.. read the conver between emily and me... hahaXD i mean, emily and I.. =D

: S@NDR@ :.--> Everything doing. says:
u guys read my english?!
damnnn laaa
hahahaha


kuchi miao says:
HAHAHAHA
WHO SAY ONE
HAHAHAAH


.: S@NDR@ :.--> Everything doing. says:
=((((
YERHHH


kuchi miao says:
we read niro one too ...tcher couldnt mark hers u know..she gave us all back then cnt give niro on


.: S@NDR@ :.--> Everything doing. says:
damn malu la weyhhhh


kuchi miao says:
cos niro one too long and complicated
den after that today she gave abck
we read urs n niro
ALL LOVE ONE
YERH YERH YERH


.: S@NDR@ :.--> Everything doing. says:
>.<


kuchi miao says:
bulu meremang
tinggi smp klcc




haha.. after that,.. i went out for dinner.. darn cool.. we must order through touch screen.. each and every table have a touch screen.. ate japanese..

then, came home.. but it was only 6pm, msia time.. so, i was like, "oo.. another hour.." so, while waiting, i slept.. and woke up and boutt.. .. .. 7.50pm ... =(

then, i wanted to sign in.. but dunno why the bloody msn dun allow me.. i am so sadddd.. T.T

***
wanted to post this but the internet sucks.. it's now 2am in the morning.. I just came back from eating supper at somewhere quite far.. 30 minutes walk.. T.T darn cold and it was drizzling.. anyway, I'm so sorry for the person who waited for me..T.T sowie, my darlinggg..

goodnight ppl..

who's up for surprises?

No comments: