Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And this was what I did during the last weekend,

went for tuition on friday, came back. and forgot what I did. wanted to blog but didnt =D


random pic.. cause i wanted to compose a song for the GO GREEN composing song competition.. Louisa and Yi zen interested??

then on Saturday, had tuition. Didnt talk a single work with adeline. hm. Epic. after that, my mood was quite bad. Stomach cramp like shit.. then got better when my famileh went out with derek's family =D damn fun.. at first our parents like.. all between us.. so, we cant talk.. later, dana was teaching me rubix cube.. and as usual, my dad was cracking jokes.. and say how good he is in rubix cube.. and he was like, "I KNOW how u do it wannnn... u mess it up, then u take out another different perfect one outtt..." derek and dana were laughing like shit..

then derek's mom and my mom were like talking and talking.. scolding us at the same time.. our dads only kept quiet.. and we were just listening quietly.. damn funny laaa.. den at the end of the meal, i cannot tahan ady.., i ask derek to sit opposite me and dana to sit beside me.. then we talk and talk and laugh non stop.. ahahhaXD THAT's the way it shud be.. =DDD my mom was like, "u see?? they all so happy.. let's go somewhere at the end of the year.. let's go Japan.." all of us were like.. O.o.. COOL! ahhahahahahXD

and u knowww, i ask derek to bring the adidas bag my friends and I bought for him.. to show it to my mom.. he REALLY brought it JUST like that.. without ANYTHING inside =.= i thought he will put his stuff.. =.=

three of us suppose to take together.. but dana was covering her face with the receiptss.. =P sheeesh!


SEE! still covering! ishhh!
then we went to the bakery shop.. then this worker was arranging the breads.. then derek suddenly come and ask me, "spot the similarity??" then i look frm top to bottom also nothing.. then he say, "see properly.." then i spot it! hahahahaXD their SHOES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDDD


oh.. tired cause of studying till the middle of the night for my piano exam.. T.T

MY PIANO THEORY EXAM DAY.

suddenly got so many ppl sms and tag my cbox after i post how only 3 pathetic ppl wished me =.= hahahaXD bangggaaa... my blog is like some advertisment thingy... hahahaXD and in facebook too!!

so, i got lost on the way to Sri Sentosa =.=" so difficult to find the school, reach there, then saw so many ppl practicing running, basketball, badminton.. walao.. good stamina ppl.. T.T




exam hall =P

i was bored. waited almost 45 mins for my bro =.="

the exam was 3 hours, and i THOUGHT i can finish in an hour plus.. but end us using up 2 hours and 45 mins.. damn funny lo.. i keep talking to myself.. cause i couldnt find the stupid compoun diminished 5th and augmented 2nd in the score..in the end! i was so stupid! i forgot to transpose.. that's why cant find =.= sheesh! anyway, gtg.. breakfast! and laptop also no battery di.. byee! love you ppl!

NAH! let u all read until eyes also blind!

No comments: