Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emily the "great" chef

"Emily, my mentally disabled pet sis who gave birth to a retarded child a
nd thought it was me.
Tell me, emily, why didnt you take ur medicine. . .. *
deeeeep sighhh*"

After a harsh day of Mr Roy tuition,
After him scolding us like shit,
I persuaded Emily to come over my house to chit chat..

We ended up at Jusco cause my dad ask if we wanna drop by there or something.. i asked him, "u free meh? no need to continue workinggg??" then he said.. 20 mins can laaa.. but that 20 mins end up an hour.. emily and i tapau-ed Nandos and waffles.. then my dad was like, buying pants, i think.. then emily and I walked around.. and bought puiyi's present. that present damn cute wan lorhhh.. suitable for puiyi.. then.. emily bought a sticker that cost 10 bucks.. i kept making her feel guilty about it.. hahahaXD


so yeah, after eating.. my mom friends came.. and emily and i stop watching tv.. cause it wud be very disturbing.. actually i damn tired ady wan.. wanna sleep.. but then, emily said we shud bake.. actually i dun wan.. but then, nvm laa.. i shall entertain the pwincesss =D

she was like, "cookies are easy rightt?"
and then, conincidencely, i had all the stuff.. so .. . .. .



she CUT the butter also need like 45 hours.. =.=


flourrrrrrrrrrr~~~
mixie mixie! =DDDD
teee heee~ cute or not? i made it wan! =D a FAT "E" for Emily =DDDD


our shapeless cookies.. actually we wanted to do heart shapes.. but.. emily too slow ady.. do until tomorrow also cannot finish.. nolaa.. jk.. we were darn lazy =P


and she forced me to take picture with her =.=
and she forced me to take her "cute" expression for her.. T.T u know how much i want to kill her??

number 1) she's eating a spoon. It's made out of stainless steel. She will die.

number 2) she'll choke and die..

number 3) she's eating A SPOON! SPOON BROTHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

T.T nbk. ... T.T

fine fine, last but not least,

boo! =D emily looks like "zzzzzz" =.=

overall, the cookies were not THAT successful.. cause emily dun do with her HEART.. talk talk talk talk talk.. hahahahXD so the first batch was burnt.. and she forced me to eat it.. T.T nola.. jk.. but not really joking. .. (>.<) and i find it. the taste.. not so nice.. hmm.. anyway, chaoz! badminton tomorrow.. yeahhhh~~~ =D

No comments: