Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Su--banggg = Milk bang!

I know my title is damn lame.. but i'm out of ideas.. i can imagine puiyi's face ady.. =P

Today, I was like darn freee.. cause no one ajak me out?? hahahaXD nola.. got 3 groups ajak me. And, i went for none =D one in Times Square, one in KLCC, and one in Sunway Pyramid.


So, yeah.. i decided not to go. And I wanted to be a damn-good-granddaughter, so instead, i went to visit my grandmama and my baby niece in Subangggg...



damn cute la sheee!
babeh emileh!
awwww....... . . .. (>.<)awww... rock-a-by-babyyyy, on the treee toppp.... .. . .

the next second,


MYGOD! she how she sleep! *at least better than me* i use up the whole bed =X




damn cute like ME man!!!! damn hot like hao cherng =P
then, i was rotting in my grandma's house.. so, my mom took my grandma and aunt to Sunway Pyramid. reached there.. and had lunch in Tony Roma's and... i remembered that three thin mice had an outing there... ice skating..
so, i went to the rink there.. i was trying to spot them.. nehh.. i look at those sides.. cause they sure holding the support wan.. cannot skate.. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but cant find them! so i thought they so pro larh.. so, i look at the middle.. CANNOT FIND ALSO! i thought my eyes blur.. so, i kept looking for them.. rupa-rupanya, from 2 floors above, the opposite of the rink.. i spotted them sitting..
HAIYAAAA!!!! why didnt i thought of thatttt! stamina low ppl.. skate a bit then wan to sit down.. =P
hahahah.. anyway, i saw the sei fei por, a.k.a puiyi waving at me happilyy.. awwww.. so, i became DAMN EMOTIONAL, and ran down two floors to bertemu dengannya.. awww.. betapa terharunya kakandaku.. =D


this pic so blur.. sure puiyi took wan.. =P




nehh.. this picture so fat.. EXTRA SURE puiyi took wan also..

awwwww.... my dear sei fei por =DDD who called me sui lui pau after i showed her one of my pic.. hahahahahaXD she damn jealous.. =P


look! the green shirt and the black shirt.. puiyi is holding hands with. . . .. with .. . . . . ASHLEY! ahhahahahahaXD


INI SCANDAL BESAR NI!!!!!!! the red shirt guy and the black shirt girl.. Could the black shirt girl be puiyi???? This will remain untold... . . . figure it out urself..*smiles evilly*


WHOAH!!! SEEE!! walao.. i damn jealous lorhhH!!!! hmphh!!
after talking to them, i chao.., and went back to eat with my mom and aunt and grandma.. puiyi they all ask me to skate for an hour.. =.= no fun.. so dun wan.. was smsing with puiyi while eating.. then she shared with us to buy a present for bai yu zai.. so expensive =.= and all she bought for me was.. . . . . . this white doll with BUTTONS as eyes, that she claims that looks likes me.. I DONT LOOK THAT INSANE OKAYH! hahahahhaXD
in Tony Roma's.. AHHAHAHAHA!!! the 6 types of sauces reminds me of CHONG CHENG NAM!!!! hahahahahXD he was talking about it yesterday.. ahhahahaha! kl, zk! our phy and chem teacher was right.. there are 4 sauces.. the other 2 are ketchup and chilli.. ahahahahaXD


random pic..

the brownie damn yummy lorh! but i also can make laaaaaaa =.= its SO obvious it was those packet ones.. add water.. then bake =.=

after eating, went back.. and got obssessed with my niece.. ahhahahahahaXD



quote baby emily - Why you're so obssessed with me? Aunt, I wanna knowwwww~~

sry laaa.. i REALLLLYYY LOVE KIDSSSSSSSSSS!!!! even at home also.. i will play with my neighbour's kids until like.. damn crazy.. run here run there with them.. even when sometimes, i chase until my leg also gonna break also, I will still keep that smile on my face whenever i see them happyy =D
they are SOOOOOOOOOOOo sweeet, dont u thinkkkkkkk??? as sweet as him! =D

before going, siewjin! ur favourite.. my grandma did this mango thingy.. damn sour.. and the sauce is damn sweet and spicy.. walao! everyone was in tears after eating! but damn syok man! siewjin! u will SURE love it! =D


last pic! the house opposite my aunt's house WHICH is owned by my aunt =D
chao ppl! Btw! I owe puiyi, siewjin, weixing, keanloong, chunhong, and low low an apology.. cause yesterday night suddenly offline.. thanks to my bro who suddenly off the internet.. SOWIEEEEEE!!! (>.<)

No comments: