Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good girls go bb-ehhh-ayeeee-adddd!

I'm so addicted to the Good Girls Go Bad song.. Ade and I were so addicted to it. Last time, my bro kept playing that song, i find it ok only. But now, i keep singing. and DAMN! its stucked in my blainssssss!

Gotta go to Subang now, tata!

oh! Emily said being a girl sucks. She's gonna change to a guy soon. HAH! as if.. she said she's very man.. i was like.. RIGHTTTT.. man as in, she NEED a man, i think.. HIT her a little bit also wanna OUCH here, OUCH there.. =.= langsung tak ada sifat kelakian =.= and TAMBAH the post i posted yesterday about her screaming here and there.. walao.. my ears wanna go deaf already.. T.T

I feel my life is boring. Wake up. Sms. Eat. Sms. Watch tv. Sms. Blog. Tuition. Sms. Watch tv. Sleep. Sms. Wake up. Sms. Blog. Sleep. Wake up and aim for a better day.

That's my lifestyle recently. I mean, today.

Well... yesterday, i tried REALLY HARD to study.. but.. its NOT working. I was feeling so energetic.. once i LOOK at the sejarah textbook. WHOAH! say also u wont believe, STRAIGHT away sleep without taking my specs off. And alex will come into my room in the middle of the night, bising bising bising, ask me take off my specs, sleep properly and stuff. AND, the only thing i'll do, is take off the specs, hold it in my hands, hand it to him WHILE sleeping..

One word, pig ;)

I dont know who will take care of me when all my brothers are gone. =(

chaoz!

No comments: