Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm emo-fied

U know what?
*
Damn. I'm feeling very slacky.
*
Exams are SO NEAR, and I dun have the mood to study EVENTHOUGH i know if I dont study, I will die soon.
*
Very soon.
*
I dont know why, the whole day, I'm just sitting down, staring at the sejarah book. Read one line, then procrastinate 20 mins. Then read another line, and procrastinate another half an hour. So, it turns out, I spent the whole day procrastinating. And i only finished two and the half pages.
*
Such a damn pathetic case man.
*
I was sms-ing with Dana. And I was shocked that juniors are actually VERY VERY scared of me. I dont know why. They said I'm super scary when I'm serious. Right. I see. =.= They say I was damn scary when I ask them questions during St. John first aid classes. Like, wth? I only ask them ONCE before. ONCE! my goodnesss..
*
Am I really that scary when I'm serious. Hm, not surprised though. Got Hao Cherng's genes. Honestly, I dont even DARE to go near Hao Cherng when he's angry. He's like, god-like scary.
*
I really dont know what's wrong with me larh. I really want to study.
*
But,
*
I.just.can't.concentrate. Something is JUST bothering me.
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IS IT.
*
T.T
*
Dammit.
I hate myself.
*
='(
Randomness alert 1: I'm hungry! =(
Randomness alert 2: I just feel like dancing and shrug all my stress out. I need Shaun Kingston =(
"Somebody call 911!"

No comments: