Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cakiee!

Yesterday, I spent the whole day baking cakes for my mom and Low's birthday.. SO.. YEAH.. i was DARN TIREDDDDD.. T.T I had piano at 2 till 4, then i did the cake, until 7 something, then helped my mom to cook cause she need to go for her linedancing... then, at 8pm, i went for chinese class until 9.30pm, had dinner.. and continue doing the cake at 10.45pm, until 12 something while waiting for the 12:34:56 of 07/08/09 =D

here are some picsss...



eggiesssssss~~~ i did the recipe wrongly.. so, in the end, i have to balance up everything and two cakes was produced. .. wait. WHY AM I TALKING LIKE I'M DOING MY CHEMISTRY REPORT?! hahahahaXD "blue flume was produced"


okay.. i here admit that, I CANT OPEN CANS!!!!!!!!!!! seriously.. i dunno how to use the thingy to open cans.. see the condition of the can.. and everything started pouring out.. and I COULDNT GET THE PEACHES OUT! T.T

i need my husband to open it for me next time ;) can or nottt?

fe-lo-werrrrrr~~~


peachie peachieeeee~~~
the two cakesssssss in the oven~

NOW, LET'S DO THE TOPPING~~~

la la la la~
the cakieeeee~
whip whip whip! =D
see the half-cut caked? HAHHAHAHA.. wait, what so funny =.="

and the final product of the day was.. . .

. .. ..

.,. . . . .

.. . . .

. .. .

.. . . .

. . . .

.......

. .. .

tadaaaaa~~~~ i was so excited.. it looks like a flower.. damn nice man.. okay.. i ss-ing.. but, too happy laaa.. i mean, FIRST TIME DOING IT MYSELF RIGHTTT??? surelaaa excited sikitt =D

see see seeee! =DDDDDD but i felt the sides are too plain cause there wasnt anything.. so. .. .

. . ..
.. . .


i cut the strawberriessss my bro brought back frm australia..

and. .. . .

.. . ..

... . .



andddd.. . .. .. . .

.. .. .


.. . ..



tadaaaaaaaa~~~~~ I KNOW ITS DAMN UGLY OKAYHH!!! but . .. .. . *innocent face*. . . . this is my mom's bdae cake.. then Low's one was. .. .


. . .. .


.. ..


.. . .


.. . .




sorry! out of ideas! hahahahahahhahaXD sorry laaa.. i know its not nice =( but.. .. i tried my best.. and i was already very tired. .. =(

anyway, u know, all the strawberries on BOTH CAKES, is just ONE strawberry, so imagine how BIG is the strawberryy.. then still got left some somemoreee...

damn tired after that mann T.T


yay! shit all over my calculatorrr! i'm so happehh!!!

oh! and i caught the time.. the 12:34:56 of 07/08/09 =DDDDD cool eh? =D it took zkang a million years to explain about the time and date.. i was asking him why wasnt he sleeping.. then he said he was waiting for 12:34:56 of 07/08/09.. and i was like, "huh? what so special about it?" then he said.. it's like once in a lifetime.. i was still blur.. and said, "the time happen everyday wert..."

zkang: NOT the time larhhh.. i mean the date..

me: what so special about the date? why must that time? cannot the whole day meh?

zkang: aiyaa.. nvm laa..

hahahahahahha! damn funny! after EVERYTHING only i understand that the sequence was 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9... SORRY LAAA... mental illness okayh! hahahahaaXD then i sms-ed Low.. then she said that, the sis said that, the correct time is IN THE AFTERNOON, cause if follow 24 hours, then 12 in the midnight is 00:34.. hahahhaXD smart! i didnt notice.. ahhahaXD so i waited =.="

random picture i took.. the sweets that my bro brought back from aus for mwah! =D

so, yeah.. .. that's all! buh byeee~ going for my next post! chaoz!

ps: T.T my mom's thinks that my baking is okay.. so, she asked me to bake for the UBS farewell thing instead of HER baking.. . .. T.T die shit.

ps: niro.. u listen to the malay song.. the second song in my blog.. damn nice wannn! if it wasnt a MALAY song, i wud put it as my FIRST song.. not to say i'm racist or wad.. but.. like.. my blog is "international" HAHAHAHHA.. okayy.. anyway.. i like it very much.. and i think u wud like it too.. i mean, as an ASIAN singer and band.. honestly, its NOT BAD LARRR =D

No comments: