Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exam update!

Hmm.. good morning humans! Its currently 8.43am. Woke up at 7am to do my so-called TRIAL exam for my piano theory exam. I wanna try if I can finish it up in time. Given 3 hours but I finished it in an hour =.= so, like, wake up early for WAD? T.T

Anyway, I guess I really HAVE to update my blog and STOP procrastinating! I guess all my blog fans( I dunnid to put “if have” cause I’m pretty sure I have.. TONNES OF IT~ =P hahahhahaXD) anyway, I know they (which is YOU ALL) are like SO wth with my updates..

So yeah.. I’ll start like RIGHT now.. prepare to get your eyes blind.
EXAM WEEK.


Monday – had Bm and Bi. Was kinda okay. Nothing much. Duty the same. Oh! I wanna mention.. that time during recess, I was suppose to go for duty at 2nd floor which I’m suppose to be there at 10.25am. So, that day, it was like 10 o’clock 24 mins and 13 secs, and I was washing my hands in the canteen. After that, Michelle Lim pass me.. and she was like, “you’re lateeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~” then I realise.. OH SHIT! And I was like.. NO.. I’m not! And ran up to second floor.. and reached there at 10 o’clock, 24 mins and 50 secs.. I can hear Chengken say, “sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~” while running..when I reached, I was like, “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???????????? I’m NOT late yetttttttttttttt! ” then he look at his watch, 10 o’clock 25 mins sharp! He was like giving me this fake smile.. hahaa.. then I slept at 4am cause it was EXAM week.. study..

Then, woke up at 5 something. I was like a serious double dying zombie.. I cant even open my eyes.. it was like swollen and so damn pain.. but one thing that was damn funny.. was.. . . . the students, as in the juniors find me looking like a zombie also.. cause during assembly.. when I walk between the students, they quickly make way and look at me with the O.o look.. I was like.. laughing inside but at the outside, I still give that serious face which I, myself was a bit scared of it.. hahahhaXD u know who I look like? I look like hao cherng who is pissed.. if u dunno, try making him angry.. his face will haunt you for your whole life! HahaXD

Anyway, on that day, screwed Chem and Addmaths.. the worst part was, I forgot which exam.., Chem or addmaths, while 4 alpha and Beta joined and had exam in bilik serba… in the mid of exams, our teacher played the piano.. =.=” and we were like the be leww tee acheeee…. T.T after school, rushed for tuition, had dinner then I fell asleep for awhile. You seee laaa.. I eat then sleep.. no wonder I’m getting fatter and fatter.. anyway, I woke up at 1am.. and don’t remember sleeping anymore.. cause that we had bio and maths.. I think.. funny, damn funny. After exam, while I go HAND IN (nah lah! Bao yu zai! Ur “hand in”) my chemistry file, I saw puan angela..


Teacher: sandraaaa… (the signature puan angela tone)
Sandra: yesssss? Teacher?
Teacher: could u help me do something?
Sandra: er.. sure teacher!
Teacher: I’m having meeting later, could you help me put my jacket and umbrella into my car?
Sandra: yeap.. okay.. but which is your car?
Teacher: the green colour Savvy.. u know?
Sandra: *shit.. how does savvy look like again?* ermmmmmmmmmmm……………… noooooooooo………………………..
Teacher: oh! Sorry.. I dun think it’s a Savvy.. it’s a Myvi. I think.
Sandra: oh..! okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. .. . . . teacher! Your car also dunno arh?
Teacher: yeah yeah.. it’s myvi.. wait, let me get my keys for you..

*waits*

teacher: *opens handbag * where’s my key arh???
Sandra: mygod.. teacher.. ur handbag is like my mom’s!
Teacher: yeah..it’s very messy.. that’s why dun have more than 1 handbags.. I have like 5 handbags.. and dun have bags with lotsa pocket..
Sandra: haha.. okay.. teacher..
Teacher: *hands me the key* nah.. the car plate number is *something I forgot* if you press once HERE, you lock the car, if you press TWICE.. . . ..
Sandra: *cuts in * teacherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I’m sixteeeeeeeen! I know how to open a car with a car keyyyyyyyyy…
Teacher: okay okay..
Sandra: so, u’ll wait for me here?
Teacher: yah..
Sandra: *runs to school porch*

*reach the car, presses the green button at the controller, car still lock.
Tried again, still not open.
Tried the red, *alarm go peeeee pommm peeee pommmmm!
Go O.o “SHIT!”, presses again. Alarm stopped.
Presses green button. Nothing happen.
No choice, follow my dad. When the controller not working, use the KEY!
Inserts key into the key hole. Twist it. Heard the lock opened.

“ahhhhh.. successsss!” pulls out the key, opens the door. Alarms go on. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pommmmmmmmmmmmmm peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. peeeeeeeeee pommmmmmmmmmmmm peeeeeeeeeeee pommmmmmmmmm… . ..

tries to stop it.. press every single button in the controller, keep pressing.. OH GOSH! Feel like throwing the controller and step it a few times.. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POMMMMMMMMMMMM PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…. Oh shit! Just remembered this is A SCHOOL… all the juniors who came out early was staring at me.. SHYYTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. .. . . . look around for help.. bloody ppl.. only know how to stare! (>.<) with the alarm, open the door, throw her stuff in, and closes the door.. tried to off the alarm.. not working.. at last, dunno what I did, simply press.. then the alarm stopped.

SAVED!

I looked around, everyone stared at me.. and I was like. .. .dot dot dot.. then quickly run back to teacher.. then while running, I can hear my juniors’ voices echo behind me, “GOOD JOB SANDRAAAAAAAAAA!” I was like wth??? Went to class, and few ppl ask me about the alarm.. I was like =x.. went to find teacher to give her keys…waited for her but she wasn’t anywhere in sight..

Saw her at last.. “teacher.. did you hear the alarm?? No right?? no right????

“WASSSS THAT MY CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????????”

kantoi shit.. hahahahaXD

“erm.. teacher.., here’s your key.. got to go back to class.. bye!”


during exam, I was like, looking at val, keanloong and tabitha.. they all like got some affair like that.. hahahahahhahahXD damn funny.. u guys know urself laaa.. hahaa… damn funny.. “cheeeeseeee!” actually arh… we always say alpha ppl damn kiasu.. but thenm actually, beta ppl are twice worse.. agree ppl? =D val cant stop talking crap during exam.. and polluting my mind T.T

woke up at 2am and dun remember sleeping again. =D before exam, keanloong was showing us how to self defence and counter attack.. laugh like shit man… sejarah was just messy. And before moral, tharine, kl, val, sal, siewjin and I were talking crap NON STOP.. about the crazy students.. who was damn rude to us during assembly.. there’s this guy… who was CHALLENGING ME.. dahlah didn’t sleep the whole night, challenging me the wrong time..

me: excuse me, pls button up.
Student: *ignores me*
Me: excuse ME, PLEASE button up!
Student: *glares at me*
Me: excuse MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I SAID, please button up!


Translation: na bei kia.. call u button then button larh.. I’m gonna help u tighten ur tie until u suffocate and die right in front of me, and I will dig ur eye balls out and present it during assembly, titled “this is what happens if u don’t button up.”

Student: *still ignoring me *
Me: *walaoooo.. fineee, wanted to shout but suddenly*
Students: kalau saya tak nak?
Me: Saya akan beritahu Puan Sareah…
Students: mana dia? *looks around*
Me: *whoah! Not baddddd… ask where is she somemore.., he thought I’m just another prefect who will scared of challenges.. but pls.. I’m already in a BAD MOOD, wanna challenge me somemore.. * tunggu arhhh…. . .. .

*saw Cik rahayu. Perfect.*

me: cikgu, pelajar ni tidak mahu button up dan sedang mencabar saya.
Teacher: *looks at him with a death stare*
Student: cikguuuuuu. .. . . mana ada.. tak ada.. *with the innocent eyes*
Me: *smiles evilly, show the DAI LEI SEI look*

Told siewjin that.. and everyone was laughing.. during moral exam, I quickly do and slept. Cause I was SO TIREDDDDDD… then when they collect the paper, I was still sleeping, when everyone go back, I was STILL sleeping, when prefect meeting start, I was STIIILLLLLLL sleeping, no one woke me up during prefect meeting.. siewjin’s fierce voice woke me up immediately.. and I was like SO BLURRRRR..

Haha.. after meeting, dahlah I so tired, then didn’t eat yet somemore.. the only day in the whole month my eldest bro come and fetch me.. and he was 45 mins LATE.. walaooooo!!!!! I was like preparing to scold him… cause have u ever felt SO TIRED that u can just cry cause you’re too tired? Yeah! I was feeling that way.. that 45 mins, I was preparing a speech to scold him already… damn pissed.. den at last, he came, with the smiling smiling face… .. . going “hehehe… sorry laaaaa…” I was like !@#$%^&*) blablalbalblablablblablabllablablalllablalbllalbalbalblalalbl!!!!!!!!!!!

And he said, “sorry laaaaaa…. Belanja u ice cream laaaaa.”
“WHAT ICE CREAM?! U THINK I FIVE YEAR OLD KID ARH?! U BUY TIME LET ME SLEEP BETTER LA! U KNOW HOW TIRED AM I ARH?! I STILL HAVE EXAM TOMORROW YOU KNOW! Blablablablablablablalblalbalbalbalablabl… . .. .
“harh? U having exam arh?? Thought of bringing you for movies tim~”
“GO WHAT GO?! GO BACK STUDY LARH! U DUNNO I’m HAVING EXAM?! Omgggg… sheeesh!

On Friday, it was the last day of exam. Physics. Studied till 2am. Then in school, exam was after recess, so I slept before recess =D cause really cannot tahan.. during recess, my mom made mushroom soup for me and some food larh.. then cannot finish.. and I have to go duty.. thanks tien soong for gulping down my mushroom soup and finishing my food.. hahahahaXD if u guys cannot finish ur food right.. remember to give tien soong.. ahahhahXD nolaaa joking.. but no.. serious.. ahhahahaXD

Kla.. it’s 10am..gonna have piano.. now.. and later, got music fundamental class at 2pm.. I will update my post about last week later.. and what happened during the weekends.. =D love ya ppl! Bye!

No comments: