Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2009

How GOOD Friends Say "BYE" =X

This are how my friends bid farewell to me when they wanna chaoz in MSN..

+hyenaval. - keep the faith (: says:
yeah
yesterday (fri) nazrin came to school to take all his books
HAHA
g2g now.
go sleep arh!
not good for skin
later sagging
HAHAHAHHA
BYE!!

.: S@NDR@ :.--> Princess Peanut! =D Let It Fall. says:
wtheck
==
chi sin
okay
byee
love ya!
=D
.+hyenaval. - keep the faith (: says:
MUAHX

*this one damn geng.. SO SCIENTIFIC.. sleep late then skin sagging... reminds me of choralspeaking.. hahahah*

***

* Ķεп Ħǒ ٭ - You Make Me Rise When I Fall says:
I didnt ask you to go die laaa. I was talking to my memberss
then Boon tek thought I was replying you.

.: S@NDR@ :.--> Princess Peanut! =D Let It Fall. says:
U didnt ask me go die then?
my mother arh?

* Ķεп Ħǒ ٭ - You Make Me Rise When I Fall says:
I was talking to my memberss laaaaa

.: S@NDR@ :.--> Princess Peanut! =D Let It Fall. says:
U ASK UR MEMBERS TO GO DIE?!

* Ķεп Ħǒ ٭ - You Make Me Rise When I Fall says:
I ask them to go die everyday
lol

.: S@NDR@ :.--> Princess Peanut! =D Let It Fall. says:
take care! dun die so fast!

٭ Ķεп Ħǒ ٭ - You Make Me Rise When I Fall says:
lol
okayyyyy
i'll die a little slower

*this is just, plain epic.. hahahaha*

***

pui yi. says:
bye fat ass
i love you =D
hahahahaha

*she call me fat ass, and then she loves me.. I'm a little confused.. She love my ass, or me?*

******************************
I came back from Subang and i damn suka weyhhhh.. Everyone was praising my cakieeee~~ =DDDD damn happeh! EVERYONE tried except my BOTH brothers and mother =.= my dad pulak, i need to FORCE him.. T.T see laaaa.. no one wanna eat.. so sad.. =( Well, I'll make sure my future husband eat it, or i'll stuff it through his nostrils.. hahahahhaXDD
anyway, we went out with my aunts and uncle AND cousins.. and COUSINS-in-law-to-be.. and yeah.. quite cool to meet his new gf.. he was like, looking at me when i was smsing.. then he said..
cousin: sms whoooo?? everyday also sms.. boys or girlss??
his gf: friendsss laa...
me: both also got.. YALO.. only YOU got frenssss mehh??
cousin: I only got ONE realllyyyy goood friend.. *holds the gf's hand*
his gf: reallllyyyy???? *smiles sweetly*
me: HMPH! i'm NOT JEALOUSSS... i'm TELLING you, i AM NOT JEALOUS.. i dun have to be also ;) *walks away with jealousy*
=P
hahaXD anyway, yeah.. we had fun during the dinner.. after eating, we went to Papparich in Subang to yam cha.. damn funny all the conver.. . .=D hahaXD
kla.. it's 1.35am di.. got to go nerd! i'm a night person =D anyway, byeee! love ya ppl!

No comments: