Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Fight.

I copy and pasted frm kahwai's cbox. It was too funny. I couldnt stop laughing. REALLY. and my family thought I was crazy. Well, they were right. But, this is WAYYY to funny. Puiyi, YOU SO HAVE TO READ IT!!!!

It all started when weixing didnt tag kahwai's cbox.. AND THEN, kahwai got mad and she was being really sacarstic towards weixing and, they fought. HORRAY!

READ FROM DOWN TO UP!

2 Aug 09, 20:10
sandra: the best couple fight ever! i wished i had one.. but too bad.. "WE" DONT ARGUEEEE!!!! hahahahahahahXDDDDDDDDDDDD my god.. i'm, SOOOOO EVIL!!! hahahahaah

2 Aug 09, 20:08
sandra-derrick: YEAHHH MANNN!!!! damn funnyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously.. i cant stop laughing mannn!!!! i was laughing like a mad cow!

1 Aug 09, 11:09
dlow: let's see if this thing will appear in the entertainment section in the newspapers tomorrow! or maybe on E!

1 Aug 09, 00:27
Princess: Hahaha. Couple fight. How cute :p

1 Aug 09, 00:24
KahWai>Weixing: Okays, your girlfriend rocks. SO not true. I am way better. Guess you cant find good things about her. That's why you're calling it a truce. Bluek. HAHA

1 Aug 09, 00:11
Weixing: Yes. Special skills. Nah. I'm not sad. Because its not a facttt. I'm wayyyy better than her. =). Lets call a truce alright. Continue this next time. But until then, my girlfriend rocks!

1 Aug 09, 00:08
KahWai>Weixing: Wow, extraordinary talents? I think that you're just sad she's not a s good as me. Right? You are LAME.

31 Jul 09, 23:58
Weixing: So NOT lame. You can be better than her but you're NOT. HAHAHA. She has the right to be full of herself. =P. Its more like your boyfriend is jealous of my extraordinary talents. =P

31 Jul 09, 23:37
KahWai>Weixing: Yeah, cool as in cool is the new lame. I can be better than her. That's why I cant be like her. She's so full of herself. She's jealous and I heard it from her friends.

31 Jul 09, 23:18
Weixing: my uniform is SO not whatever. Its freaking cool. You CANT be like her. Its not a choice. She's not jealous. She knows no one's better than her. =)

31 Jul 09, 23:10
KahWai>Weixing: NO, gawd, your uniform is like whatever. And, would I even want to be like her? DO I EVEN NEED TO BE JEALOUS? Come on, you got to be kidding me. I'm WAY better than her. She's jealous of me, right?

31 Jul 09, 23:05
Weixing: Oh well. You're just jealous she looks good in anything. She's so cute, sweet and lovely. You CANT be like her even if you try. =P . Oh yeah. My uniform is so much better.

31 Jul 09, 22:43
KahWai>Weixing: Oh, at least I'm not like her. I wouldn't want to be like her anyway. Even if you paid me. He's good in every way and he looks hot in his uniform that you'll be melting when you see him.

31 Jul 09, 22:38
Weixing: YEAH. You? Better? She's so much better. Like a class above la. =). I want her because she's just perfect for me at least. =). Compared to your boyfriend who gotknowswhat is good in him.

31 Jul 09, 22:35
KahWai>Weixing: Omg, self obsessed much. I'm originally from BBGS. Malaysia's Best School? Rigggghhhtt. It's like the official nerd school. You can't deny that I'm better. I wonder why you wanted her. *pukes*

31 Jul 09, 22:29
Weixing: Oh really. I come from MBS -Malaysia's Best School. =). Beat that! My girlfriend comes from a way better school than yours. I'm officially DENYING you're better than her. No wayy girl.

31 Jul 09, 22:26
KahWai>Weixing: Like at the hottest party. And, he comes from a better school than you do. Your girlfriend comes from like some LAME school. And, I'm like from SBU. Isn't that cooler? You can't deny, I'm better.

31 Jul 09, 22:22
Weixing: oh sorry. I haven't HEARD. because I've SEEN her being smarter and better than you. =). OMG. Pity? I've never been happier. I pity you and your boyfriend. Where did you find him? Omg.

31 Jul 09, 22:20
KahWai>Weixing: I can, obviously. Haven't you heard that I am smarter than her, definitely prettier than her. Ewww, only you would fall for her. Honestly, I feel a great pity towards you. =)

31 Jul 09, 22:09
Weixing: he's so not better than me. no way. And I said she's beautiful inside out. Which means she's prettier on the OUTSIDE and INSIDE. Hows that? Bet you can't top that. =)

KahWai>Weixing: Wildest dreams? Not really. He's real, and he's better than you. And, for god's sakes, who cares if she is beautiful on the inside? It's like the modern era now.

31 Jul 09, 21:56
Weixing: obviously. You're pretty full of yourself as well. She's not only hotter than you. She's WAYYYYY more beautiful inside out. and your bf being better than me? In his wildesh dreams la. =)

31 Jul 09, 21:54
KahWai>Weixing: So full of yourself lah now. Okays, NO, I'm hotter than her. CONFIRM, 100%. He's so better than you, puh-lease.

31 Jul 09, 21:47
Weixing: Yeah RIGHT. She's so much hotter than you la. Omg. She's way smarter also. And cooler and nicer. =). I wont be scared of your boyfriend. I bet he's not even half as good as me. =P

31 Jul 09, 21:46
KahWai>Weixing: No, I'm not jealous. I'm prettier than her, hotter than her, nicer than her and smarter than her. Yeah, you're going to be so scared of him. Definitely.

31 Jul 09, 21:44
Weixing: Fine. ask him to see me. i'll see if he's FIT enough to be your boyfriend. And my girlfriend is the real thing to shout about. Bet you're jealous. =)

31 Jul 09, 21:42
KahWai>Weixing: Omg, you dont like him? How dare you? I bet he doesn't like you either. I'll ask him, okays? He is something to shout about.

31 Jul 09, 21:01
Weixing: I dont like your boyfriend either. He's soooo emotional and overdoes everything. He's nothing to shout about. =P. Except that he's quite nice too i suppose.

31 Jul 09, 20:54
Weixing - dlow: GIRLFRIEND? omg NOO


31 Jul 09, 20:54
KahWai>Weixing: She likes? I dont like her. She's kind of annoying sometimes, dont you think? I dont even know what's so good about her. Except that she's quite nice.

31 Jul 09, 20:49
Weixing: omg. sorry. i'm too busy texting my girlfriend. at least she likes me texting her. =)

31 Jul 09, 20:46
dlow @weixing: wait, weixing, aren't you his girlfriend?

31 Jul 09, 20:46
KahWai>Weixing: Yeah, he's so much better than you, at least he texts me. Not like you, bluek.

31 Jul 09, 20:40
Weixing: yeah. and anyway you're too busy missing your boyfriend. hmph. i'm so ignored =P.

31 Jul 09, 20:38
KahWai>Weixing: Yeah, because you always 'forget' to tag, unfortunately, too busy thinking about your girlfriend right? Poor me.

31 Jul 09, 20:31
Weixing: nah... nothings wrong with you. =P. i'm improving? Yay. =)

31 Jul 09, 20:30
KahWai>Weixing: Looks like you're tagging everyday. An improvement. You must be like , WTH is wrong with kah
wai, right? =)

No comments: