Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2009

To my beloved Lowling,

This is a really touching story, of a beautiful young, sexy and hot lady, who adopted a baby female unknown creature... . . .. .


once you were a child, you were loved by your mother.

but then, you were abandoned by your mother after that, and you were alone in that little cold country.. awww.. pity..

Later on, I adopted you as a child, eventhough you didnt look good, I still tried my very best.. and i mean it, VERY BEST, to bring you up, to give you enough education, and to treat you as my own child,

i tried my best to teach you how to eat properly, but you still dont seem to get how to use a CHOPSTICK, you played with your food, you shove it all over my face, but I didnt mind...

I gave you the same clothes, trying to prove the adage, "like mother, like daughter." but it didnt work out. celebrated every birthday with you since you were as young as one.. *points at the candle in the picture*


I still bought you toys, and I though you how to play with it, but unfortunately, you just didnt appreciate it,



and pushed me away.


I felt so hurt,

as you turn your back on me..

but later on, you truly understand that I was a really good person. Who really wanted to brought you up so that you dont be a rubbish citizen *direct translate frm sampah masyarakat*... slowly, I did not treat you as my own child anymore. I treated you as a friend. To show my TRUE kindness,

and you slowly accept it.


I was so overwhelm,

that you accepted me slowly..
Now, you're sixteen, you have wings, you learnt to fly *inner joke*.. and you do not need me anymore, you get elder, and you barely care about me anymore, cause you have dyslexia.. no longer young.. No longer sexy and hot like me! I pity you, but I still love you from the bottom of my butt! anyway, enough crap, all I want to say here is,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

LOW MEI YING!!!!!!!!

*huggiessss* Lowling! <3

btw, just joking about what I said in the post, LOVE YOU BANYAK-BANYAK KAYHHH!!! the days where we studied till early morning, and the times when we had lots of lots of fun together, I appreciate it! me love you! muackssssssssssssss!

ps: the ape picture, I took it in the Sydney Zoo while i was there. Damn cute right? =D teehee~

BTW,

SPOON BROTHER ASK ME TO PASS YOU HIS WISHES!!!!!

GOT IT OR NOT?!

No comments: