Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Circular Quay

kay.. these are the pictures, i took in Sydney.. lazy to caption.. see urself.. this is only like less than a quarter of pics i took in Australia.. i remember halfway uploading these pictures, but i didnt caption it yet, so that's why its still in y draft. But, second thought, jah! just to lazy to caption it =P

third thought, better caption it.. =P


831 posts.. I love you =D
sorry, it was too cozzzzzieeeeee there.. hahahahXDD
the kitchen there =D


botak-ed treesss.. hahahaXD
reminds me of christmas.., elle owh elle..
reminds me of NIREN! ... his emaill.. niren_lampard.. ahhahXD
sooooooo many jerseyssssss~
proton? in aus? weird.
i gett dizzy looking at soo many footballsss.. hahahahXD
damn big larh.. the capsicum..
damn cute rightt???
eating the oh-so-yummehh yogurttt! freshly made! =D
yummmmmmmmmmm~~~ shit.. salivating.. T.T

so, after eating, i went into this shop.. the stuff there attracts me.. BUT! LATER DID I KNOWWWWWWW. . .. . . the shop was. .. . . .. for.. *ahem stuff* and i quickly ran out of the shop.. dammmit mann!!!

lesson number one: LOOK AT THE SHOP NAME BEFORE ENTERING!

for someone, ofc.. =D
suitable for me! hahahahXD
tee heee~ for my friends, ofc..
this was just damn funny..
the the stuff there getting ruderrr~~
see that? its cool though.. so, i see this hand.. and i thought what isit.. so, to take a nearer look, i went near it.. and i jumped.. cause.. suddenly,
the third finger was raised! hahahahahaXD
yeah.. NOT A GOOD SHOP! they sell all those stuff to seduce ppl wan.. DAMN SCARY WEYH!!!
they sell twilight saga in supermarkets =.= pei hei gek sei ..T.T
volleyballl~~ i remember ss-ing, i play play play myself.. then it hit my head.. and i was walking terhuyung-hayang-ing (>.<)
plushiessssss~ i miss my bear so much that time =(
awwww.. for who?? U GUESS LAH!

reminds me of missy emileh!
guess for WHO? hahahaha
smile babeh!

others, i saw the stuff, and i find it cool.. take a look!


suitable for sh.. =D




this was damn funny..




hahahha.. cool shirtssss....
I WANNA BUY THIS MANN!! T.T


looks like one of sh's bro's fren created a shirt!

others, i malas caption.. on the way to Sydney Opera house.. tengok sendiri..























































damn nice rightt?? the light??? =DDD







yummy pancakes! =D








oh it reminded me of yuenping.. cause her chatname last time was the cathedral.. i think..
sorry, syok sendiri here =P


will upload more when I'm free! chaoz!

No comments: