Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Epic-ness.

I hope I can quickly regain my normal voice.
I hope Sheau hwa can stop sneezing.
I hope Low is okay.
I hope Val will get better.
I hope Eugene wont fall sick-er.
I hope Chengken will recover really soon.
I hope Siewjin will get out of that comfortable, expensive white building which are filled with ppl in white robes and ladies with headgear, namely, Gleneagles, as soon as possible.

well, who else is sick?

I'm worried about Siewjin. She's admitted to the hospital early this morning. She may have dengue. But, she said, maybe not. The doctor said its complicated. And, she said, the doctor poke her with the needle three times and now, she have to walk around with the tiang and the dripping thing.

haha.

Funny, the way she said it.
Pain, the way she expressed it.

I'm so eager to print that t-shirt template so that I can go and print it as soon as possible. But my printer is not installed yet. So, I have to wait for my brother. ugh. BOTH of them are out.
************************

Epic.



And there's no one to cheer me up.
Where are you?
I need you.
Okay, I hate your school now.

No comments: