Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boo-hah!

I stayed up till morning,

to find information about Low Blood Pressures, Dizziness and Headaches.

I cant bear seeing him having headaches and dizziness everyday =(

It's heartbreaking.

*sigh*


***

I STILL dun have the mood to study. God, help me T.T

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE ANNE!! erm, keanloong, she wont read my blog wan larh.. but, YOU WILL! send her my wishes! thanks gor =)

owh. my. bloody. god.

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES, i post, and then press back to edit and to press POST again.. and EDIT again.. and POST again.. AND edit this again.

OKAY, FINAL EDIT-ion

according to Missy Scandalous Kah Wai, there's NO PJ exam.. dun know how true. But, i guess this is good news ;)

now, BYE!

AND,

QIKIT! i KNOW you are reading my blog. Well, ofc, TONNES of ppl read my blog, ANYWAY, yeah.. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR THINGY! =D

AND TO MY ONE AND ONLY ONE STEWPORK STARRIE, CHEER UP! and yeah.. think about what I said =)




If I could only DO SOMETHING..

No comments: