Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2009

School Re-open! =D

So, at last, our school reopened today... Damn lotsa funny things happen.. Puiyi, Yuenping and Chu AND I, were having a really stupid and funny AND lame conversation.. So, there's this guy, who said something to Yuenping.. Then she was telling us larh.. She was explaining like this,

me: When he said it? during tuition or what?
Yuenping: I went for tuition,but, when i reached home only he sms me..
Chu: harh? why u suddenly talk about tuition?
Yuenping: =.= shutup chu.. so, yeah.. the accounts tuition.. and then..
Chu: HARH?! u take accounts wan arh??
puiyi: COULD U JUST LET HER FINISH HER STORY FIRST!!
Chu: orh.. okok..
me: oh.. so, he's an indian?
Yuenping: *wants to answer*
Chu: HARH?! he's an indian?!?!?!?!

puiyi, yp, me: =.= SHUT UP CHUUUU!!!!!
Chu: okay okayyyyy. .. . . i'll ask after she finish the story.. during the Q and A section.. =D
me: wtheck.. Q and A section =.=
Yp: so, he's like from SBS wan...
Chu: issit Manjo??
me: who the heck is Manjo =.=
py: the head prefect to be in SBS..
Yp: no.. i forgotten his name..
me and py: WTHECK?! forgotten his name =.=

Chu: eh.. there's this guy hor.. called Mahendran.. is the head prefect of MBS..
me and puiyi: HARH?! WHO THE HECK IS MAHENDRAN?! nolarrrr!
Chu: YES ARHHHH!!!!! eh..? issit MBS..
me: no. ... .=.= MBS is DEVANDRAN! not whatever ma-hen-dran.. . =.=
puiyi: that's whyy... .. .. .
Chu: oh, issit??? who's Devandran har?

*no one replies him, and yuenping continued her story.. *

Chu: *keeps asking* harrr? who is Devandrannn?? harrr?? *damn annoying i tell u*
puiyi: MY BOYFRIEND LARH! sheeesh!
me: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Devandran is your boyfriend?!??!?!?!?!!? ahahahhahahahahahaXD damn funnyyyyy!!!! ahhahahahahXD you're a chinese, he's an indian, then ur children come out Malay.. walao! multi-racial familyyy!!! Democracy weyhhhhhhh!!!!! tiada rusuhan perkauman! hahahahahahahXDDD

then everyone burst out laughing and.. .. . . .

yp: are you gonna post this on ur blog??
puiyi: YOU BETTER DUN POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG..
me: hahahahahhaXD

actually right, i didnt plan to post this on my blog.. seriously.. most of the time, i never thought of posting stuff in my blog.. but then puiyi keep reminding me.. "dont post this on ur blog arh!" then i teringat.. ahahhahaahahXD damn funny weyhhh~~~!

Practically, the whole day we crapped.. I was sitting between Aaron and Eugene.. cause Ajit didnt come.. So, yeah.. its kinda scary.. cause like, we dun have enough maths workbook, so teacher asked us to share.. and i shared with Aaron.. and out of the blue moon, he would suddenly laugh and talk to himself.. i wud be like O.o... ... "err.. aaron.. why are you talking and laughing by urself??"

"haha.. haha.. *the signature Aaron laugh* U dunno wan arh? I always do that.. haha.. haha"

and u wud go like, "dot... dot... dot... . " hahahahahaXD

after that, the whole Moral time.. we were arranging our tables.. for exam.. and, our moral teacher asked me to ask En. Arman about our exam.. so, i went to Gamma.. and looked for him, I went in there, and saw all the Alpha students standing up, cause they were late for class.. so called "itik pulang petang" according to Encik arman.. So yeah.. i went in.. and he asked me to pass him the piece of paper at the teacher's table.. he said it was the Moral paper.. then, he said,

teacher: nah! kamu nak tanya tentang moral kannn? saya beritahu kamu.. nah! kamu ambil kertas sajalah! *gave me the whole exam paper*
me: *raise eyebrows, showing the wtheck face*
teacher: nahhhh lahhh!!! ambil laaaaaa~~~
me: *still showing the wtheck faceee*
teacher: AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! dia terkejut.. tak berani ambil.. AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH!

* everyone was like keeping queit, going swt =.=" and my wtheck expression was still there, AND HE CONTINUE LAUGHING.. =.=" *

teacher: nahhh.. AMBILLL LAAAAA... saya tak mahu beritahu mereka kerana lambat ke kelas.. dendanya ialah.. mereka tidak akan diberitahu apa yang akan keluar..
me: *nodsss*
teacher: okok.. i beritahu kamu.. *takes a paper, turns away, and whispered to me* okayyy, tema 3 dan 4, dan Unit 17- 23...
me: definisi???
teacher: tak ada..
me: HARH?! tak ada??? tak ada macam mana nak buat esei cikgu????
teacher: umum punya.. tak payah..
me: HARH?! oh. .. er. .. . okayy. .. . terima kasih cikgu..

*walks away, told the class, and the class wasnt satistified with the "no definisi" so, i went to see En. Arman again..*

teacher: HAH! kamu lagiiiii.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
me: *raise eyebrows.. looks at the alpha student, they were like shaking their heads, laughing at my expression*
teacher: apa???
me: cikgu! cikgu cakap tak ada definisi.. macam MANA nak buat eseiiiiii???
teacher: ohh. itu, kamu tengok sendiri laaa.. definisi untuk tema 3 dan 4 sahaja laa..
me: ohh.. okay.. terima kasih cikgu...

*walks away, remembered i didnt pass val the shit sticker, so, i wanted to go in back.. but i didnt wanna go in already.. T.T so, i waited outside the class, then i played with the sticker, put at the door there, then *piuuuuuu~* and he fell BEHIND the door, which was IN the class...*

first expression, ' SHIT!' followed by, "shit shit shit.."

then i ran into the class, at the back of the door, hide behind the door for 10 secs then ran out.. LUCKILY teacher didnt notice.. HAHAHAHAhAHXDDDD

then when we were arrranging the tables, and cleaning up the class, i was sweating like shit.. like as if, I was some water hose.. ahahhahaXD damn funny.. then, the signature style of wiping sweat was to wipe on others.. AHAHHAHAhaXDDD damn funny..

at first, I just wanna play with siewjin, so, i keep chasing her larr.. then we went round and round and round the table.. and then i got dizzy.. then i stopped chasing her, then, out of the sudden, emily and puiyi started runnin away from me.. they keep screaming for like NO REASON =.=, then at last, they were runing away for 20 mins ady.. then, i saw vivian, then she wipe her sweat with her hands, and wipe on me.. i was like, "-.- U WANT TO PLAY ISSIT...?" then i chased her the whole fourth floor corridor.. she was like, "shhhh!!! Puan Sareah arh!! dun play larhhh!" and i replied," SOOOOO?????" then she said, "you are a prefect arhhh!!" i was like, "=.= so? YOU are also a prefect =.="

No mercy was given, then we were like outside the class there, tried playing who was stronger.. then suddenly En. Arman came out.. I didnt see him.. i was like talking to vivian, "bloody hell u.."then she was like, "shhhhh!! teacher arhhh!" damn her man.. i was laughing like shit.. then when everyone wanted to go home, everyone left the class, then i stand at the door.. then emily and puiyi were so scared of me, they didnt dare to go OUT of the class.. stand there for 15 mins ady.. but they were like, so scared of me.. then, everytime i go near them ONE STEP, they screamed =.= HAHAHAHAHA! then keanloong came along.. and i was like, "kl! see! very interesting wan!

and i went near emily and puiyi, they were like, "NOOOOOO.. sandra.. pleasseeee!!! NOOOO!!!!!! NO... T.T T.T.." AS IF I AM GOING TO RAPE THEM =.= chi sin.. Jo ee lagi funny.. she was going to cry ady.. haiyorhhh!!! damn funny mannn

in the end, i walked out myself cause the others wanted to see teacher, and i was holding SO MANY THINGS! file laa, two bags laaa.. books laa, then the cake container laaa.. Everything keep dropping like, oh em gee.. T.T then, when i reached the gate there, saw Niren, Faiz and Li Lok there.. they were like purposely dun wanna say HI.. so, i said BYE NIREN!.. then they were like, ONLY NIREN LARHHHH issittt??? i was like.. wtheckk =.= BYE FAIZ, BYE LI LOK, BYE EVERYONEEEE... then, when i was walking to my car.. Keanloong was like... "ffuyohhh.. new car.. yau qin lui ohhhhh.."

i was like wtheck.. =.=".. and then, after school, i went home, and went for tuition after that, then Pei Ann was like playing.. she kept putting her leg on top of my thighs.. and i was like =.= then she said.. plss laa.. my leg very pain.. then, after like half and hour.. i took out a red pen.. then i drew on her foot.. she thought i was using my fingers.. then she "peace" me.. Then i continued drawing.... it turned out like that..

I darkened it.. cause cannot see.. the light.. then.. she found out.. she was like, "OH MY GOD!!!" then teacher was like, "what happenedd??" then all of us were like laughing.. damn funny la her.. AHHAHAHAH.. then i was showing Puan Jugdeep my cakes.. cause she let us eat her bdae cake.. then she was like saying.. "WOW. it's so nice.. next time ur husband must be REALLY LUCKY.. i was like. .. .righttt. .. . then su zanne and the others were like looking at me.. paiseh ady.. HAHAHHAHHAHA!

then, later, her husband came back.. then she keep asking me to show her husband the cake.. then, i showed it to him.. he was like.. "WOW. so nice.. next time ur husband must be REALLY LUCKY.." everyone was like laughing cause it was the EXACT same words.. hahahahaXD they were like, "we wish our daughter would wanna bake.. eh.. shud we exchange daughters??"

ahhahahahahhaXDD

on they way home, saw this FOUR cutiess.. hahaXD couldnt resist taking picture of them =D okayy.. i want to proceed to the next post! buh byee~


No comments: