Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2009

*pukes*

Reference to my post title;

I seriously need a husband that can cook very well. No, I mean, SERIOUSLY!.... T.T

U know larr.. after music class, didnt haven lunch, so I'm like, damn hungry, and its like 7 something, so I wanted to eat something. and my dad says he wont be back until an HOUR! T.T

AND,

Qikit was making me salivate with his tasteless pasta, so, fine.

Sour Cream and Chives pasta. Looked great!

I tried making my own. It didnt look nice as I didnt add low fat milk. But, nvm. I'll try.. so, I tried to add in some black pepper and salt like what qikit did to his tasteless pasta. Well, mine, has TOO MUCH TASTE. I added in Italian Herbs, thought it would be nice.

and finally, it tasted DISGUSTING! blardy hell..

T.T

I ate a bit, ewh.
Ate more, double ewh.

You see, its very wasting if I threw it, but I really cannot tahan, went to the fridge and took out a bottle of chilli sauce. Keep pouring so much chilli sauce to cover the taste.

AT LEAST, i finished half.

I gave the other half to my mom and she was like, "harr? eat now arh? later how to eat dinner??" I stared at her, then she was like, " okla oklaaa... put on the table la.. i eat la.." so, fine lo.. i quickly went up to the room.. and suddenly.. a voice...

" WHY TASTEEE SO WEIRDDDDD WANNNNNNNN?!"

whoopsieee.. haha.. i need my chef spoonie =P I'm a good baker, but not a good chef =\

anyway. chaoz larh.. bored of blogging so many times a day =(

No comments: