Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why wanna die?

Life's short.

Really short. Dont you think so? It's like, you will never know, when you're gonna die. Maybe today. Tomorrow, next week, or even NEXT minute, or second.

Or, millisecond.

*sigh*

I killed a baby lizard. BY ACCIDENT! i was playing with it, then accidentally killed it. Nola, joking, I wasnt playing =.= Well, the lizard lives in my toilet. Siewjin have seen it before. My elder brother calls it my "pet" cause like, if it comes out to my room, at night, it will go back to the toilet.. so.. .. .yeah.

ANYWAY, I was trying to say,



look. Isnt he handsome? I feel, he is. Better than Valerie's Yun Ho.. anyway, this guy is Niro's mom's friend son..

According to Niro,

"A smart, talented, kind, friendly dude, who God decided to take away yesterday.You will be remembered in our hearts and in our minds.

Gary Leon Robert, the 22 year-old, was last seen on the stretcher due to over exhaustion in the stadium being stretched to the medic camp. He fainted shortly after he ran the whole course 22km in the Adidas Kings of The Road 2009 @ Stadium Shah Alam on Sunday, 2nd August 2009 and went missing mysteriously after 10am.

His family couldn't make a police report because it wasn't 24 hours yet.Earlier today I found out that he was found in the stadium's basement covered with rubbish, his face bruised and had passed away.

To Gary Leon Robert, God loves you and he decided to take you away soon. May you rest in peace, always."

and yesterday, Puan Jugdeep told me a girl had suicided recently. She's a quiet girl with kinda good results from Yaakob Latif. I mean, I cant believe it! YAAKOB LATIF! its so near.. and we went there for choralspeaking competition! She suicide because she couldnt take her family problems.. Her dad had a drinking problem and was fighting with her mom. She couldnt take it. And jumped down from her flat in Miharja.. COULD U BELIEVE IT? its JUST miharja.. Opposite Jusco! for goodness sake!

And Puan Jugdeep also told me one of her husband collegue killed himself too. The father of that guy too! He jumped down into the well.

U know, i cant take it if any of my loved ones leave me. I think I will feel through HELL.

*sigh*

Life's great, but why do ppl wanna kill themselve? Why cant they be positive and act hyperly and randomly just like my friends and I.

Even when you're happy or sad, time still goes by. U will only live through ONE day once in a life time. So, why not live happily?

No comments: