Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Purple-fied.

GOTCHA!

Got it from Kristy's bloggie =D I fell for it too T.T

anyway, everyone's playing GOTCHA' a lot these days. First, it was Derrick to Emily. Then, it was Zhengkang to me, after that, it was Puiyi to Zhengkang. Revenge, they call it ;) but Zhengkang knew it already.. and then, after that, it was Puiyi to both of us.

Epic man, epic.

"Your words are circling my head, puiyi.."
****
****
*****
******
"NO, SANDRA! its NOT TOO LATE! its NEVER TOO LATE! All you have to do is just keep studying and DONT PROCRASTINATE!"
****
*******
(((((
"huh? what's procrastinate?"
"erm.. something like day-dreaming"

I still remember that conversation clearly. It was way long BEFORE PMR. That message is still stuck in my head. Hm, I really gotta buck up.

*sigh*

btw, my phone is purple-fied thanks to my brother... u..huh.. . .. (>.<) he knows my favourite colour is purple.. but.. erm. .. . .. . . nvm. .. .*shakes head*

No comments: