Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Randomness attacks!

Today, I would like to post some random stories =P


Randomness post number 1


Last Sunday, my family went to have dim sum for breakfast in Dragonboat Restaurant. Okayyy, the food there was not bad. In fact, it's really yummeh! go try it! So yeah, after finish eating.. when we wanted to get off from the seats and go back, my dad was like, "wait wait wait! still got the popiah not eaten yet!" and all of us look around.. we were like, "huh? since when we ordered popiah?" then he pointed at THIS. . . . .



and we were like, "OHMYGODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! can you.. .. MY GOD!!!!!" we were like laughing like crazy.. Do you know what is thaat???? Well, it DOES look like a popiah.. BUT, its the cloth the humans put underneath when they wanna pour the tea frm the teapot.. my goodness.. my dad arh. . . ..sheeesh!


Randomness post number 2

This is what happens when I get bored of studying.. Well, I procrastinate! =D





let it fall. .. ...




Thanks Sheau Hwa for the Nici snowball. I LOVE snowballs =D



ja-jah!


I loveee this pic the most mannn!
Randomness post number 3:
That day my mom found out that some of the honey frm her baking kit was reducing very quickly.. and she was curious.. so, she asked the maid if she's taken or eaten any. My maid swore that she didnt take any or anything. She even made a cross from the top of her forehead, down to a chin and swore to Jesus that she didnt take it. Mind you, she's a christian.

see this?

This is what my mom found in her bag. Yeah.. and guess what? She said she brought this from Indonesia..
mom: mana kamu dapat ini?
maid: saya bawa dari indonesia. Sangat mahal. 10 000 rupiah. Ini ialah ubat. *takes out the honey and put it on her leg* tengokkk!
mom:=.= jangan tipu
maid: tak ada.. benar! tak ada tipuuuu,...
mom: =.= *laughs*
maid: ????? kalau yang lagi besar punya botol, lebih mahal...
mom: *laughs* kalau ini ada kat indonesia, kita sudah jadi orang kaya ..
of the matter of fact that, the bottle? see that bottle? it seems familiar. Well, its my father's product. In the WHOLE WORLD, ONLY my dad have that machine to do that kind of plastic bottle to put in all types of nuts. So, yeah, how could it end up in Indonesia, filled in with honey, that cost 10000 rupiah?
AND, also the matter of fact that, my dad have another BIGGER, TALLER one.. that's where she came out with the idea of "LAGI BESAR PUNYA BOTOL, LEBIH MAHAL.."
I was laughing like shit u knowww.. its so stupid.. the most stupid thing is, she took out the honey and put it on her heels.. and said its medicine..
uhuh. .. =.= I would say, smart.
But, NOT SMART enough ;)
anyway, chaoz.. will post up some pics later.. chaoz!


Ninth hundred post ;)

No comments: