Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Proud to be Flammable Jr.

I didnt know why yesterday, I had the urge to visit Wei Gin's blog and read her old post. After reading the apology post she posted last time, I didnt know, I suddenly have the urge to say, I LOVE HER. I remember having a fight long long time ago, where she blurted out my "secrets" and I was really mad at her. Really. I didnt even wanna look at her. I was angry. Angry at myself for telling her. Angry at myself for giving my full trust on her.

From that day onwards, everything doesnt seem the same again. After that arguement, lots of things change. I dont really share everything with her. Not like what we use to do.

But, on Thursday, something hit me right on my mind. Sinzhao, Puiyi, Sheau hwa, Meng Yin and I were choosing the best Qualified Member. It was really difficult for us to choose. But, one by one, we eliminate them. And I remember saying, "NO! NOT HER! she is SO RUDE! she dont respect seniors at all. The most important thing in getting this award is RESPECTING OTHERS! she doesnt deserve it at all!"

There. That was the thing that hit my mind. I was the same. I thought back, and somehow, weigin was the first person that popped up in my mind. These days, I've really been rude to her. Because of the problems we had in AGM, the problems about other stuff. The times where I really talk to her as IF SHE's someone that I dont need to give respect. The number of times I shouted at her through my phone, and the number of times I slam the phone down, not caring how hurt she would be, the number of times I hurt her by glaring and ignoring her. Talking to everyone around her BUT her.. those number of hurtful thing I've done to her, I JUST couldnt count it with my own fingers.

I thought back, and I was wondering. What if I had a junior like ME? I would've slapped her a million times. But, no. Weigin didnt do that to me. She loves me. And I know it.



Strong AND FLAMMABLE people =D


The Flammable Family. Well, hao cherng is not there! =(

We're just flammable people =)

yeah.. she loves me, and I love her too!


ps; quote weigin: who said it must be a birthday to make dedi? x)
pps: I want her name tag!!!! =P


No comments: